Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop giving Foids Mental Health services

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★★★★
Foids getting mental health services has always baffled me they live life on tutorial mode so they can`t even fathom real struggle this is what i wish could happen

1. Soyciety stops giving foids any sort of mental health service that includes Therapy,Medication foids simply don`t need it their "Struggle" isn`t real nor serious

2.If this were to happen guys like us or other guys struggling will be first on waiting lists for Mental Health services I myself have 3 mental health disorders and We deserve help,it fucking infuriates me when these "Bpd" foids who self diagnosed for attention talk shit about how bad their life is listen you fucking cunt you can`t comprehend what real struggle is

Now i know Psychological help won`t get us GFs but it would inevitably make our lives better regardless

Women at least get sympathy and reinforcement. Whereas we get the opposite.:feelstastyman:

It's so unfair mane :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Femoids who claim to be depressed should be given free cyanide pills .

Femoids who claim to be depressed should be given free cyanide pills .
They would refuse to take them because foids fake depression for attention and validation

They would refuse to take them because foids fake depression for attention and validation
They should label em as SSRIs and make them bitches swallow em.

Borderline Personality Disorder was made up by foid psychiatrist i guess.

They are cowards and pretend to be suicidal to leech attention.

Borderline Personality Disorder was made up by foid psychiatrist i guess.

They are cowards and pretend to be suicidal to leech attention.
it`s a fucking excuse foids use for acting childish

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back