Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is this a common experience for you guys?

F

Free Thinker40

Greycel
I feel like to everyone in my life I am used as a place holder for their mental health. I don't know if I am simply incorrect in thinking this way or what but I feel like some of it has to do with how I am perceived. I don't think this would be happening if I were a chad or even respected as an everyday fucking human being. It consistently feels like everyone in my life treats me as a personal fucking therapist, but when it comes to my shit I have going on it's completely ignored in favor of their own shit. I know people have supportive friends, and I know that people get help from them but every time I seem to have a problem, everyone around me seems to want to break down and tell me about their fucking problems. Today in particular I had made it clear how on the edge I was and how depressed I had gotten and three separate people suddenly came to me with break downs, expecting me to help them at the drop of dime even though they had no interest in helping me. I guess I just wanted to know if this was something you guys also experienced and if it was just an experience everyone had or if you guys thought it was because people see us, and don't even comprehend that we are real people with real feelings because they don't think we're worth shit because of how we look or who we are and shit. I don't know, half a vent, half a question. Just feeling kind of down I guess and wanted to know if this was something that happened to you guys too.

everyone around me seems to want to break down and tell me about their fucking problems.
No, but I guess everyone correctly assumes that I'm not going to give a fuck about their problems.

No, but I guess everyone correctly assumes that I'm not going to give a fuck about their problems.
Yeah, I should probably just start giving off that energy lol

That just sounds like ur a filler friend to most people

Yes, yes it is.

Yeah, I should probably just start giving off that energy lol
I want to as well. Most people have small problems and Never really struggled I made a convo for people with actual problems on here. Since a lot of whiners don’t appreciate what they have

not really common for me. i am blunt to people. that only makes people feel worse if they come to me with their problems.

the fact that people talk to you at all means you are not "bottom of the barrel", but they have no respect for you. you are low enough that they aren't afraid to open up to you. you pose no risk to their reputation. also, not giving a fuck about your problems obviously prove they have no respect for you.

I had the same situation in highschool. For more mentally stable people I was jestermaxxing and for others I was like you said their "personal thERapist", because that was the only way for me to socialize because of my face, manletism and other things. I recommend you to stop doing both of those things, because it's slowly destroying your soul, even if it works in the social context

I somewhat experienced this. It's because they don't feel you with judge them or tell anyone because they see you as a loser. Using you as an emotional tampon and you should feel insulted.