Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stop giving false hope, IT

SquareBin

SquareBin

So many masks, I forgot my face.
-
7E73013B 9F8B 4F7F 8494 FC3309D639FF

Why do they have to give us such empty messages of hope ?
Sure, I’m down with a dominant woman, but it will realistically never happen. I’m socially crippled. I’m scared of people. I’m not cute and I am a broken person in every aspect.
No woman wants that. Not even a “mommy” gf. (Would they even be loyal with such a bad option as me?)
This post might not respect the forums guidelines but it’s just makes me enraged to see such delusions.
They miss the point entirely. I’ll never be able to have the opportunity of taking care of someone’s house.
If I did, it would be because I failed uni and started working in the cleaning industry.

Stop giving us false hope. You don’t understand the situations some of us are in.
You truly don’t.

lol this is soy af
how is it a message of hope

Just get cucked in every aspect of life by your wife theory

Even becoming a cuck isn't a feasible strategy below a certain looks threshold. Cuck territory is normie territory.

To cope is to have hope and to rope is to choke. JFL at there bluepill BS they spew out.

Just buy an estrogen cream and rub it to your balls theory.

there is no dominant females this guy is coping hard

Lmao, just be a neutered little cuck incel, betabux some "Dominant female" (which doesn't actually exist JFL).

a successful woman wants an even more successful man.
no way she is going to settle down with an insecure neet

Be her bitch and she might kiss you on the cheek. Every time she's out she'll be getting gangbanged by a group of tyrones

IT are a bunch of numales

Yes, that is what cucks do and women will then bring in tyrone and the cuck will be fine with it.

Because cucks want us to suffer. They give us false advice to instill false hope in us because they want us to suffer

this is literally soy, i don't want a mommy gf

the whole premise would be fine if they weren't completely out of fucking touch about what "dominant women" want
they want even more dominent and even more successful fucking men. that is why they are always either married already or single and will die single. not by circumstance. it is by their fucking choice.

dominant women dont want a fucking little boy (incel)
they hate and despise weak and ugly men. how the fuck did they even think that typing that was a good idea?

Those women always cuck their men. Even a dominant woman longs to have her cunt filled by a more dominant man. Getting fucked by a less dominant man is like being tickled, and might be kind of cute, but after a while she gets fed up with the "coochey coochey coo" cutesy twat tickling and wants to get her head pushed into a pillow and mercilessly impaled deep in her cunt while her asshole involuntarily puckers to retain her excitement turd.

Those women always cuck their men. Even a dominant woman longs to have her cunt filled by a more dominant man. Getting fucked by a less dominant man is like being tickled, and might be kind of cute, but after a while she gets fed up with the "coochey coochey coo" cutesy twat tickling and wants to get her head pushed into a pillow and mercilessly impaled deep in her cunt while her asshole involuntarily puckers to retain her excitement turd.

This cuck is rambling about how to lead a fulfilling relationship and I'm just out here busting my balls trying to make a female even acknowledge that I exist.

I’m speechless tbh

This cuck is rambling about how to lead a fulfilling relationship and I'm just out here busting my balls trying to make a female even acknowledge that I exist.