Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop fucking posting about IT

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
You IT posters are retarded as fuck.

Wow you posted a 6500 word essay on how Incel Tears was wrong about literally everything? Damn nigga I'M SURE that shit is gonna be featured in their shithole reddit.

It's literally useless, those ''people'' will keep screenshotting random posts where we make rape jokes and repeat the same 'go take a shower' and the same gaslighting they been DOING FOR YEARS.

Stop lurking Incel Tears, i'll be dead before you find me making a post about that fucking pit. Use your energy better.

Screenshotted

(IT will NEVER touch this)

ur so goofy i'd goomba stomp you irl
8A8BEBD5 E351 4F87 8415 08437029F580

Yea fuck information technology

Rare based graycel thread.

It's literally useless
Tru,toilets don't have the mental capacity to understand anything beyond their primordial urges,their brains stop developing around 10.

Is this post a joke? Are u just trying to call their attention talking about rape jokes?

It's annoying to see members of this forum constantly giving attention to and stroking the ego of random ITcels who are chronically obsessed with this forum... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention that it inevitably becomes some sort of worship thread if it's about a foid. :feelsjuice:

In fact, I would even say all "responses" to an IT thread made about someone that aren't actually well-formatted arguments be put in the Sewers as well, for the sole purpose of not feeding the attention that IT members want, and so people don't keep edgeposting to get threads made about them on IT so they can make a low-effort "response" afterwards. :feelshehe:

Honestly, if we really wanted to deprive them of content we could easily make the forum private for a month or so and allow no new registrations.

Previously seen: https://incels.is/threads/relegate-all-posts-made-about-specific-it-members-to-the-sewers.414056/

Based and pillpilled tbh!

i'll be dead before you find me making a post about that fucking pit. Use your energy better.
Is that a hidden suicide warning ? You're literaly doing it right now JFL