Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal STOP COPING INCELS, BLACKPILL IS WRONG, BLUEPILL IS TRUEPILL

• Thread starter JonathanTookerFan
  • Start date
JonathanTookerFan

JonathanTookerFan

The King
-
THE BLUEPILL IS BRUTAL. LOOK AT THIS, ABSOLUTE GAME CHANGER. I SAID THAT I HAVE GOOD PERSONALITY AND THAT I CAN TREAT FOIDS WITH RESPECT AND I AM FLOODED WITH PUSSY. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Screen Shot 2022 07 04 at 211831

Screen Shot 2022 07 04 at 211852

Screen Shot 2022 07 04 at 211904

DMED BY A FOID ALMOST INSANTLY
Screen Shot 2022 07 04 at 212017

Screen Shot 2022 07 04 at 212033

LOOK AT HOW WET HER PUSSY IS BECAUSE I SAID IM A MALE FEMINIST AND DRINK SOYMILK:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

LITERALLY JUST CUCKMAXX, SHE EVEN LET ME SPEAK TO HER FOR A FEW MORE SECONDS AS LONG AS I BOUGHT HER NITRO:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

INCELS BTFO:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Jfl at buying a toilet discord nitro.

I'm speechless
just posting a meme in shit thread

DUDE SO TRUE, STINKY INCELS ARE SO DUMB!!! JUST GIVE HER ALL YOUR MONEY AND BUY HER NITRO AND BUY HER STEAM GAMES AND GIFT HER MAKEUP ON AMAZON GIFTING AND SHE WILL TALK TO YOU FOR 5 SECONDS :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Over for personaliteeheecels:feelsseriously:

Paypigs/ findom are the lowest life forms on earth. Literally giving all your money to someone you don't know just to get a dopamine high is the stupidest shit ever. Not to mention your paying for Discord Nitro, seriously WTF. Are you trying to get insulted and disrespected? You can be an incel but never be a simp.