Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop coping and blaming your inceldom on factors that don't matter...

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Read: Height, Race, Wrist size, etc.

None of these are important to females when it comes to attraction.

Its all about the face. Stop coping and blaming shit on those. You can have those factors with a good looking face and it wouldn't be over for you.

Even if you were tall, white, big wrists, well built, you will be incel even with your currently subhuman face.

Face can be fixed with surgery. Height, race, dick size, etc. can't.

Being tall is a factor that 100% of femails want. People like knajjd and other people wouldn't be here if they were tall. Face means the most, but it isn't 100% of it.

truecel23 said:

Its all about the face. Stop coping and blaming shit on those. You can have those factors with a good looking face and it wouldn't be over for you.

Even if you were tall, white, big wrists, well built, you will be incel even with your currently subhuman face.

Not yet. Plastic surgery is hardly effective for most people. Most Incels are deformed where 2017's procedures can't fix. We'll need to wait for decades.

Solitarian_Walker said:

Not yet. We're not at that tech level in 2017. Most plastic surgery is hardly effective. In 2027? Maybe. But I'm skeptical. Maybe when most 20scels are in their 40s will the tech be available.

Zielony4 said:
Being tall is a factor that 100% of femails want. People like knajjd and other people wouldn't be here if they were tall. Face means the most, but it isn't 100% of it.

That's for extreme examples. And eh, he's not that good looking tbh. 5'2" is extreme. Most heightcels aren't even that height. That's like 1%ile of male height, so very few incels are that short. 

But 5'7"-5'8" heightcels shitposting about their height are just pure copers. They need to take a close look in the mirror instead of bitching.

truecel23 said:
Not yet. We're not at that tech level in 2017. Most plastic surgery is hardly effective. In 2027? Maybe. But I'm skeptical. Maybe when most 20scels are in their 40s will the tech be available.

That's for extreme examples. And eh, he's not that good looking tbh. 5'2" is extreme. Most heightcels aren't even that height. That's like 1%ile of male height, so very few incels are that short. 

But 5'7"-5'8" heightcels shitposting about their height are just pure copers. They need to take a close look in the mirror instead of bitching.

True, 5'7ish with good faces can still slay. Without, it's over though. For them, face can make or break. But thinking height is a factor that contributes 0% to attractiveness is a stretch.

Tell someone like me who's 5'4" that height doesn't matter. Fuck off. Tallfags are volcels.

Solitarian_Walker said:

man

it's false

you cannot gain facial harmony with PS, it can only fix deformities MAYBE

Except that height actually matters to women and it can't be fixed.

Zielony4 said:
True, 5'7ish with good faces can still slay. Without, it's over though. For them, face can make or break. But thinking height is a factor that contributes 0% to attractiveness is a stretch.

Even 5'4" guys, while they won't slay can still have a chance. They are taller than most women and I'd say around 25% of the population has the "taller than me" policy rather than a fixed number.

Not just for them, but even lankletcels exist for a reason. You can't just be attractive just by height. Face always comes first.

There is a med study that shows that factors like height and penis size rank last in reality for what women want. Women lie about what they want. Observe what they do.

As long as the dick isn't a micropenis and the man isn't 5'0" or something, you can get by with face. Face and frame matter the most. But nothing beats face. Even then, you can MAYBE get away at that height and there will be ONE woman who likes your face and doesn't mind height...

https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/2v8a3p/i_put_an_album_together_of_me_friends_family_and/

Decent looking guy IMO. His gf is pretty good too imo.

Kointo said:
Except that height actually matters to women and it can't be fixed.

It matters. Didn't say that. But it isn't an end-all be all like how people here claim.

The "if you're under 5'10" its over is pure cope by manlets who's face is a problem."

Women lie. A lot. Society has told them that its ok for them to use height as an excuse to reject you. Even when it isn't height, they can reject you over it just because they are allowed to be society and won't be labeled as "shallow."

Case in point: on /r/short a 5'7" manlet talked about how he got rejected by a gorgeous stacy on campus. 5'6", perfect face, and amazing ass from the gym. Over height. He observed 2 weeks later her making out with a 5'4"-5'5" chadlet with broad shoulders and an amazing face and noticed how it was all a lie.

Face is everything. Nothing can make up for face. Otherwise you wouldn't have lankletcels here.

knajjd said:
that 5'1" midget is being cuckolded and used as the pathetic servant he is. just LOL if you think a female can see every single other male tower over you and still feel any kind of lust towards you.

Cope.

Sparky said:
It’s pretty much all about being in the 90th percentile for factors that are attractive

90th percentile dick

90th percentile height

90th percentile frame

90th percentile face

Of course face is pretty much the most important physical attribute but you got to remember all or nothing theory and how good genes come in a package. Therefore there are a lot of 6”2, 7 inch dick, ottermode body, 120+ IQ, 8+ face, 6 figure earning Chads around. Therefore competition is fierce and the risk of being cuckolded is always there.

To truly be chad, you need all of those. But just having a 90%ile face or even 70%il face and everything else being mediocre or even sometimes slightly below can fly since face everything.

The risk of being cuckloided only happens to men who have ugly faces. Face is everything. The "muh cuckloid" is cope shat out by the mentalcels in this sub.

truecel23 said:
To truly be chad, you need all of those. But just having a 90%ile face or even 70%il face and everything else being mediocre or even sometimes slightly below can fly since face everything.

The risk of being cuckloided only happens to men who have ugly faces. Face is everything. The "muh cuckloid" is cope shat out by the mentalcels in this sub.

A face won't satisfy a woman while in bed.

This is what happens, you go insane and start hanging onto something way too hard. Face matters when attracting a woman. It's the first step, just like in the animal kingdom. Once you've passed the first phase, you need to prove that you can actually keep her

Face will bring, but the face won't keep.

I hate that so many people speak in absolutes here. Unless you actually honestly did try to looksmax and put in an effort to find women. The bluepill is bullshit and looks do matter, but the one specific look that you guys masturbate over isn't the only look that can get success with women.

blackcel said:
I hate that so many people speak in absolutes here. Unless you actually honestly did try to looksmax and put in an effort to find women. The bluepill is bullshit and looks do matter, but the one specific look that you guys masturbate over isn't the only look that can get success with women.

There isn't one specific look, but there are only about 3 main phenotypes that can attract women. Classically handsome men, brick skulled brutes, and pretty boy JB slayers.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2622

Race definitely is a factor, roasties are racist as fuck

As a tallfag I can tell you right now that females HATE manlets. Absolutely fucking despise them. They usually won't admit it to their face but they don't even think of them as sexual beings or even men.

Patriarchy NOW

Matters for what? For getting girls? Plenty of ugly guys get girls too even if its because they are compensating with height, body, frame, status, money, game, or whatever you want to think about, so face isnt everything for getting girls obviously, for getting cucked? You can get cucked too by a worse looking guy if he has more money than you, more status, etc... if you have any life experience whatsoever you will probably know of several cases where a girl left a guy for a one that objectively was worse looking even if slightly because he had more money, status, etc... you think you can get away just by having a good looking face if you are a 5"7 framecel? What do you think the girl is thinking when every other dude is twice as wide than you and a fking head taller??? Sure you can keep coping all you want, plenty of short skinny and poor guys with good looking faces get girls, plenty of ugly guys get girls too for whatever reason, its not about getting girls its about being superior and not being cucked thats what the blackpill is all about and you need face frame height body status and money for that

Forgot dick size too, by the way, if you are good looking but short and skinny she will get roasted by her friends and teased, by her family often too especially her mother, if a guy wants to take her away for you he can humilliate you and roast you with her simply by making comments about your height, frame, body, social status, economic status, etc... you are not safe unless you have face frame body height status money and dick size

blackcel said:

+1

You don't need to be perfect at everything, but you need to be good enough.

The "non-chads get cucked" is pure cope. Maybe normies do, but just semi-attractive men don't.

Its a coping mech to think that most men get cucked and that we are all the 99% against the eeebbbiiilll 1% chads whereas its more like top 40% vs bottom 60%.

truecel23 said:
+1

You don't need to be perfect at everything, but you need to be good enough.

The "non-chads get cucked" is pure cope. Maybe normies do, but just semi-attractive men don't.

Its a coping mech to think that most men get cucked and that we are all the 99% against the eeebbbiiilll 1% chads whereas its more like top 40% vs bottom 60%.

already posted scientific proof of the tragic reality of SATAN

VLÖ said:
A face won't satisfy a woman while in bed.

This is what happens, you go insane and start hanging onto something way too hard. Face matters when attracting a woman. It's the first step, just like in the animal kingdom. Once you've passed the first phase, you need to prove that you can actually keep her

Face will bring, but the face won't keep.

lol face absolutely satisfies a woman in bed. What is this bullshit. You sound like a femoid when they say that sex isn't important because it doesn't = a relationship.

existentialhack said:
lol face absolutely satisfies a woman in bed. What is this bullshit. You sound like a femoid when they say that sex isn't important because it doesn't = a relationship.

You don't fuck with a face. If you look like a skinny faggot and have a small dick your face won't do shit to KEEP her. Yes, it will BRING her to you, but it won't work for that long. There are taller, better looking chads out there that have the face but also the dick and the height. 

Stop being delusional.

existentialhack said:

+1

Ugly manlets/ethniccels etc coping and trying to blame it on other factors.

Women get attracted to a hot face just like how men do. Period.

VLÖ said:
You don't fuck with a face. If you look like a skinny faggot and have a small dick your face won't do shit to KEEP her. Yes, it will BRING her to you, but it won't work for that long. There are taller, better looking chads out there that have the face but also the dick and the height. 

Stop being delusional.

Attraction is the #1 component to good sex. 90% of attraction = face. Girls get off to guys they're attracted to. Dick size is cope. Do you care much about vagina size? Would you rather fuck a tight vagina attached to a girl you find ugly or a loose vagina attached to a girl you find hot? It's the same for girls. Most girls don't even cum from penetration. If you have a small dick (like I do) you can go down on her and make her cum easily (if you're attractive). Back when I had an online girlfriend, she was obsessed with oral and completely indifferent to penetrative sex.

existentialhack said:
Attraction is the #1 component to good sex. 90% of attraction = face. Girls get off to guys they're attracted to. Dick size is cope. Do you care much about vagina size? Would you rather fuck a tight vagina attached to a girl you find ugly or a loose vagina attached to a girl you find hot? It's the same for girls. Most girls don't even cum from penetration. If you have a small dick (like I do) you can go down on her and make her cum easily (if you're attractive). Back when I had an online girlfriend, she was obsessed with oral and completely indifferent to penetrative sex.

+1

The amount of cope on this site is unreal.

Also, "skinny" can be controlled by gymcelling.

Fuckwads who don't put effort into even going to the gym make us incels who know what we are talking about look stupid.

existentialhack said:

truecel23 said:
+1

The amount of cope on this site is unreal.

Also, "skinny" can be controlled by gymcelling.

Fuckwads who don't put effort into even going to the gym make us incels who know what we are talking about look stupid.

If you're stuck up on your face then get fucking surgery and stop coping yourselves. You have a way out, use it.

VLÖ said:
If you're stuck up on your face then get fucking surgery and stop coping yourselves. You have a way out, use it.

What are you whining about? You can make your dick bigger through exercises. www.thundersplace.org

VLÖ said:

Except surgery in 2017 isn't that effective. I've been researching that shit for the last 3 months.

We haven't been able to figure out how to add and remove bone mass and integrating soft tissue (skin and fat) along with facial muscles to integrate with that. That will take years.

existentialhack said:
What are you whining about? You can make your dick bigger through exercises. www.thundersplace.org

LOL

Pseudo-science down to the fucking core.

Also my problem isn't even dick, but rather my height and frame.

truecel23 said:

How the fuck do you exclude height when every other Tinder profile says  or guys under 6' and every dumb bitch asks your height now? It's clear that height is a prime factor in fuckability with such cock abundance in the Tinder age.

exactly I should be slaying like crazy if height was so important. I'm a 6'6 "tyrone"

but no, I'm a Kissless Handheld-less Virgin at 24 years of age all because of FACE.

Face is the meat and potatoes of attraction. Height is only a side dish. If you are 5'4 and above your height is not whats stopping you its your fucking FACE

VLÖ said:
LOL

Pseudo-science down to the fucking core.

Also my problem isn't even dick, but rather my height and frame.

No, it's legit. You can easily add an inch to your dick if you put in the effort. It's a lot easier and less risky than heavy facial reconstructive surgery. Frame doesn't matter, unless it's extreme. Bulk up a little. You're only fucked on height if you're <5'7.

existentialhack said:
No, it's legit. You can easily add an inch to your dick if you put in the effort. It's a lot easier and less risky than heavy facial reconstructive surgery. Frame doesn't matter, unless it's extreme. Bulk up a little. You're only fucked on height if you're <5'7.

Dude, I live in fucking Europe. People here are tall as fuck, 5'7 is literal MIDGET tier here. Most males here are 6'1 AVERAGE.

sepelion said:
How the fuck do you exclude height when every other Tinder profile says  or guys under 6' and every dumb bitch asks your height now? It's clear that height is a prime factor in fuckability with such cock abundance in the Tinder age.

Not sure about "every dumb bitch."

Face is king. You need a good looking face with tinder and you can break through that. Simple.

sepelion said:

True words have been spoken. Face is literally everything.

VLÖ said:
Dude, I live in fucking Europe. People here are tall as fuck, 5'7 is literal MIDGET tier here. Most males here are 6'1 AVERAGE.

I'm in the UK and 5'8. Back when I had good face I got attention. Face >>>> height.

Face >>>> height

These height coping fucktards don't know shit, and I'm a manlet myself. Face is more important than height. The majority of Chads I've met are 5'8-5'11.

And back in high school there was a guy who was 5'7, and he still got pussy. A lot of quality pussy too. Looked like a male model too. I see this time and time again that face is key. In my college class last year I saw a good looking white girl and good looking white guy and she was about 5'5, and he was only 5'7 at best, and they still were together, and he pounds her every night.

anincelforlifelol said:
Face >>>> height

These height coping fucktards don't know shit, and I'm a manlet myself. Face is more important than height. The majority of Chads I've met are 5'8-5'11.

And back in high school there was a guy who was 5'7, and he still got pussy. A lot of quality pussy too. Looked like a male model too. I see this time and time again that face is key. In my college class last year I saw a good looking white girl and good looking white guy and she was about 5'5, and he was only 5'7 at best, and they still were together, and he pounds her every night.

+1

Being tall doesn't just make you a chad. A good looking face does no matter what.

Captvic said:
exactly I should be slaying like crazy if height was so important. I'm a 6'6 "tyrone"

but no, I'm a Kissless Handheld-less Virgin at 24 years of age all because of FACE.

Face is the meat and potatoes of attraction. Height is only a side dish. If you are 5'4  and above your height is not whats stopping you its your fucking FACE

Legit post. I'm also a tall black guy at 6'2". Broad shoulders as well. Women still don't give a fuck because my face isn't up to their standards.

Enigmatic93 said:
Legit post. I'm also a tall black guy at 6'2". Broad shoulders as well. Women still don't give a fuck because my face isn't up to their standards.

Meanwhile this good looking chadlet does this...

http://i.imgur.com/BX9RxjL.jpg

Face is everything.

The wrist thing is not just about wrist size and you don't really understand what it means unless you've experienced it. Small wrists and shit frame make you look weak and feminine. Women want their man to make them feel dainty and feminine, and they want a man who can make them feel safe. A dude with thinner bones than her is not going to make her feel that way.

theson said:
The wrist thing is not just about wrist size and you don't really understand what it means unless you've experienced it. Small wrists and shit frame make you look weak and feminine. Women want their man to make them feel dainty and feminine, and they want a man who can make them feel safe. A dude with thinner bones than her is not going to make her feel that way.

Oh I don't disagree, but in the end those are all insignificant compared to face.

truecel23 said:
Oh I don't disagree, but in the end those are all insignificant compared to face.
I disagree. Unless you're legit deformed-ogre tier you can still make it. Plus, being a framecel comes with sweeping consequences in the social and professional realm. You never get promoted or respected in any milieu because you've perceived to be weak and stupid.

Enigmatic93 said:

Nigga you have the dick too. You're mentalcel.

Alright we need a Tinder experiment with a hot face admitting on the profile he's 5'8 (we'll be fair to start and not make it mega manlet 5'2).

If he can get hit women complying with forward sexual talk like they have with all the previous Tinder blackpills that clearly said heights over 6 on the profile, then height is forever a non-issue.

sepelion said:
Alright we need a Tinder experiment with a hot face admitting on the profile he's 5'8 (we'll be fair to start and not make it mega manlet 5'2).

If he can get hit women complying with forward sexual talk like they have with all the previous Tinder blackpills that clearly said heights over 6 on the profile, then height is forever a non-issue.

Fair.

sepelion said:

nobody here has a hot face, take an average ethic guy with average height and frame and lets see how many tinder matches he gets.

Also you guys are coping, race,height,frame,wrists, it all matters.

Bushladen008 said:
nobody here has a hot face, take an average ethic guy with average height and frame and lets see how many tinder matches he gets.

Also you guys are coping, race,height,frame,wrists, it all matters.

He'll get nothing.

Face matters the most.

truecel23 said:
He'll get nothing.

Face matters the most.

Then we get nothing, what's the point of this discussion.