Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stop coping about height and fighting

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
SIZE MATTERS. By an extreme amount. A larger guy's muscles have a higher power ceiling.
Let’s just consider the basic physics of this situation. Let’s say you’re 5’10” (178cm), and you currently compete in the 165 (75kg) class, where most of the top lifters are closer to 5’6″ or 5’7″ (167.5-170cm).

You’re about 5% taller than the top lifters in your weight class. Assuming your body proportions are the same, that means you’ll need to produce about 5% more torque to lift any weight. It takes the same amount of muscular force for you to deadlift 500, and for them to deadlift 525.

However, the difference in performance potential will actually be quite a bit larger than 5%. Remember the recent article about allometric scaling? If you’re 5% larger overall, that also means your bones and muscles will be 5% longer, and that extra length isn’t weightless. Mass-related factors increase proportionally to length3. If your torso and limbs are 5% longer, if you were built exactly like a scaled-up version of the top lifters in your weight class, you’d weigh about 15% more than them. However, you can’t weigh 15% more if you’re competing in the same weight class, which means you have to “lose” an extra 15% of your body weight from somewhere. Assuming the top lifters in your class are already pretty lean, the only way to close that 15% gap in weight is to have less muscle mass.
You will NEVER reach the same weight as tallfags. You will ALWAYS have weaker muscles than a tallfag as gymmaxed as you. His muscles are stronger because of physics and biology.
The fact that you don't have his weight means your punches do much less damage than his. You have little inertia, your hands exert a weak force accelerating your tiny, puny fist into a tallfag fruitlessly, while he easily lifts you up and knocks you out.

"Just grapple bro" is a cope as well. a) a trained tallfag won't let you that close and b) he can still tear you away like a fly with his physically more powerful muscles

You will NEVER be able to kill a tallfag in a fair fight. He won. No matter how much you try, you will ALWAYS be weaker and he will ALWAYS be stronger, assuming you're the same in other factors.

There is NO hope for honor for shortcels. We're really so fucking close to women, no wonder normalfags emasculate us so much. Height is a sexually dimorphic trait, and you will NEVER have it. You will NEVER be a full man. You can never be honorable, you can not compete, you will get easily killed.

That's why we have othER options.

1. why fight like ever? last time I fought someone was in high school.
2. you can still reach a higher weight and more power than most tallfags
3. there's much more to fighting than strength/power. hitting first and strong enough will be enough.

There is no greater sign of genetic weakness than manletism.

that's true, most tallfags have a way stronger and bigger hands which gives them a bigger force and grip strenght so even if you try to grapple them their very long range will just catch you easily plus tallfags can be 100 kg and still not that fat while a 100kg shortcels is very fat and bulky which make him slow and get tired very easily.
it's pointless to fight a tallfag that is atleast taller than you with 20cm, you will just get wrecked
If you don't beat the other guy in a fair fight, does that even count as anything else but a cowardly, womanly hissyfit?
does it really matter? they have an advantage and honor is not worth it in this era of time. if i saw a tallfag with his 5 yo daughter and we are supposed to fight i will take the kid as hostage and use it against him. there's no rules for fights

If you don't beat the other guy in a fair fight, does that even count as anything else but a cowardly, womanly hissyfit?
It was never a fair fight in the first place.

A long reach is more important than height

if i saw a tallfag with his 5 yo daughter and we are supposed to fight i will take the kid as hostage and use it against him. there's no rules for fights
Made me laugh tbh :feelskek:

Ok GrAY, nobody asked. Any thread that says "x is more important than y" is just cherry picking bait at this point.

being an ethnic manlet is literally so brutal i cant even cope about it anymore

Ok GrAY, nobody asked. Any thread that says "x is more important than y" is just cherry picking bait at this point.
you're one of the most annoying and retarded users on the forum alongside the likes of khanivore, which is quite a feat

you're one of the most annoying and retarded users on the forum
How so, other than calling out people for baiting/ and reposting garbage from normfag social media I don't do much

How so, other than calling out people for baiting/ and reposting garbage from normfag social media I don't do much
you're abrasive and annoying mang. + the things you say are usually extremely dumb.

you're abrasive and annoying mang. + the things you say are usually extremely dumb.
And yet you provide no example, but its ok, if I hurt your feelings its not the end of the world. Just grow a pair alright pal...

I'll LLmaxx once i have the money

And yet you provide no example, but its ok, if I hurt your feelings its not the end of the world. Just grow a pair alright pal...
whatever, bro. don't feel like wading through your shit today
I'll LLmaxx once i have the money
no LLmaxxing for your arm muscle length, but all in all it's a good try

no LLmaxxing for your arm muscle length, but all in all it's a good try
true but rather that than dying as manlet

SIZE MATTERS. By an extreme amount. A larger guy's muscles have a higher power ceiling.

You will NEVER reach the same weight as tallfags. You will ALWAYS have weaker muscles than a tallfag as gymmaxed as you. His muscles are stronger because of physics and biology.
The fact that you don't have his weight means your punches do much less damage than his. You have little inertia, your hands exert a weak force accelerating your tiny, puny fist into a tallfag fruitlessly, while he easily lifts you up and knocks you out.

"Just grapple bro" is a cope as well. a) a trained tallfag won't let you that close and b) he can still tear you away like a fly with his physically more powerful muscles

You will NEVER be able to kill a tallfag in a fair fight. He won. No matter how much you try, you will ALWAYS be weaker and he will ALWAYS be stronger, assuming you're the same in other factors.

There is NO hope for honor for shortcels. We're really so fucking close to women, no wonder normalfags emasculate us so much. Height is a sexually dimorphic trait, and you will NEVER have it. You will NEVER be a full man. You can never be honorable, you can not compete, you will get easily killed.
dude just hit him on the head with a big stone when he is not looking. Case closed

There is no reason not to lardmaxx and foodcope as a man under 5'10". It never began.

whatever, bro. don't feel like wading through your shit today
Also, I sure as shit am not your "bro" you zoomer spastic. Neck yourself.

1. why fight like ever? last time I fought someone was in high school.
2. you can still reach a higher weight and more power than most tallfags
3. there's much more to fighting than strength/power. hitting first and strong enough will be enough.

View attachment 740181
a) fighting is what men are evolved to do. we're supposed to beat the shit out of each other and then rape all the women once we win. being able to kill less men one on one makes you less of a man, literally
b) that doesn't mean that any moderately gymmaxxed tallfag won't just send you to orbit, chico. there's a lot of those around too
c) you have less mass, he has more reach and more mass meaning he can hit you twice as hard over 1.5 times the range. if the tallfag has gymmaxxed as much as you and knows how to fight as well as you, you will 100% lose

Seems like GrAYcel has never fought before

Seems like GrAYcel has never fought before

200.gif

this is on the same level as bluepillers posting mid tier beckys with sub5s to "prove" the blackpill wrong
keep coping

a) fighting is what men are evolved to do. we're supposed to beat the shit out of each other and then rape all the women once we win. being able to kill less men one on one makes you less of a man, literally
This is not true. You know this by how we have to learn to fight, otherwise we suck at it. You also know this by how modern humans (meaning in the past 10000 years) are smaller and weaker than some human subspecies that lived before. If we've evolved to do anything as humans, it's to walk/trot a really long time in the heat and to cooperate with each other.

b) that doesn't mean that any moderately gymmaxxed tallfag won't just send you to orbit, chico. there's a lot of those around too
You don't get good at fighting by going to the gym. And there's a reason there's weight classes in combat sports but not height classes.

c) you have less mass, he has more reach and more mass meaning he can hit you twice as hard over 1.5 times the range. if the tallfag has gymmaxxed as much as you and knows how to fight as well as you, you will 100% lose
Yes, everything else being equal the heavier taller guy will win most of the time (there's still the factor of random chance).
The thing is things are rarely equal. You will never be the best fighter in the world, but you can become top 5% even if you're half a foot under the average height.

And of course, you can fuck up anybody with a weapon. It doesn't even have to be a gun, a good pepper spray will give you an enormous advantage.
I'm a gymmaxxed martialartscel and I've been sparring regularly for 12 years or so, but I'd try to avoid fighting anybody. If I had to fight I'd pepperspray the fucker or kick him in the balls or just pretend I'm intimidated and backing away before I suckerpunch him. Imagine getting into fair fight like a fucking idiot.

I grapple as a 5'7" manlet and I can say for certain that size matters
Taller guys usually slack on technique so a fair amount of times I can handle them and at least not tap, but if they put the effort it's just easier to be good. Just look at Roger Gracie, he'd use the simplest techniques but because he's tall and lean he won all the BJJ camps
For striking it matters aswell, you can counter by fighting low like Mike Tyson but still, a good punch from a considerably taller man will be hard to take if it lands on you, even if not on the best spots

You can win against a tallfag if he is extremely underweight. A guy i know is 6 foot and only weights 50 kilos and according to BMI he is severly underweight. I may be a 5"6 manlet but i weightmog him hard and am convinced i could beat him in a fair fight

Tall and jacked is underrated