Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Stop comparing yourself to other sweaty! It's only yourself that's making yourself sad!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Fuck off seriously

Foids by default are always comparing so I never listen to them anyway.

To any man or even women (very damn unlikely) who unironically says and believes that we should not be comparing to achieve happiness I say fuck off as well.

You're not being honest to even yourself when you say this. You re just saying this so COPE hard.

Does Warren buffet, bill gates, Jeremy meeks or gigachad ever say you don't need to compare yourself? Of course not! They are the ones mogging people so why would they say such drivel? Even if they did somehow say it, they sure as hell aren't fucking retarded enough to actually believe it. Except maybe gigachad since his life is so good he has never been mogged by anyone so he doesn't even know what comparison is.

Every time I hear some enlightened guru say that we don't need to compare ourselves and can achieve happiness, I always notice it's some no named loser I never heard of.

Get lost loser. You're not even being honest with yourself. You're preaching this shit to make yourself feel better. The reality is you too are a loser and if you were mogging people in life like gigachad, you too would suddenly be ok with comparing yourself.

Tldr: sour grapes

Last edited:
You know who compares himself to other people a lot???

MICHAEL FUCKING JORDAN, the greatest ever

"Stop comparing yourself incel, be happy. Now go outside so better looking people can look down on you and feel good that they don't have it as bad as you do."

You know who compares himself to other people a lot???

MICHAEL FUCKING JORDAN, the greatest ever
At the highest level are the people most competitive and are always comparing.

To not compare is to not compete. And that means you failed in the race

"Stop comparing yourself incel, be happy. Now go outside so better looking people can look down on you and feel good that they don't have it as bad as you do."
Normies don't want us to isolate ourselves because they constantly need a lowest common denominator to shit on to feel superior.
God I hate them

At the highest level are the people most competitive and are always comparing.

To not compare is to not compete. And that means you failed in the race

It's as though they have the mindset that the trash they get is happiness. This is high self-esteem gone wrong. It's like they got the participation trophy and pleasured their asshole with it. I don't have insane standards, but it really boggles me to have LOWER standards than me, yet HIGHER self-esteem than me.

If I was happy with the polyamourous landwhales, these redditor cucks settle for . . . that's an intervention moment if I were their parent.

Just ldar at home Bro so that you'll never be in competition

That advice is as useless as "just have sex incel" kek

I cannot stop comparing myself to others. It was drilled into my head since I was a small child

Big yike take a hike! Sweatpie, that's a lot to unpack! You need to slow down there little feller!