Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop calling Grays ´Gray´

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
I am a new member, been lurking on this forum for 2 months to decide whether its worth signing up or not. I have been on the Blackpill/MGTOW/Manosphere journey since 2021, and finally decided to create an account on .is.
I love being able to connect with like-minded individuals, who are on the same Wavelength as me.... so here I am.

What I have noticed, is that older members call new ones ´Grays´ and I literally cant stand it. For me, you will have an instant -10 points in Respect, calling a fellow .is member Gray. He is is the same boat as you, and you seriously need to shut the fck up.

@DarkStarDown

show pussy foid

JoinedFeb 10, 2024Posts1
Not a word, you gray ass nigga

they like GrAY men.

Holy shit these 2024 grAYs.

Kys pussy faggot :feelsgah:

“-10 respect from me”-:feels:

Last edited:
It's over for graycels

You have to unserstand that in the perspective of older members we could be possible infiltrators.

You're all grays to me

You have to unserstand that in the perspective of older members we could be possible infiltrators.

That isn't why we make fun of Grays. There's no good reason for making fun of Grays other than hazing rituals are fun.

Oh no -10 points kys now grayfaggot

You also once were a Graycel, dont forget where you came from.

haplogroup-png.592379

BZ

asian-png.592382

You also once were a Graycel, dont forget where you came from.

So, what, grAY? You come here dictating to us what we should or should not do, having 1 post and being registered for 10 minutes. What did you expect? You have to earn your respect here. There are hundreds of grAYs who don't belong here: blue-pilled teens from chinktok, IT infiltrators, foids, etc. Nobody is going to respect you just because you came here and demanded it. Wake up to reality.
Still think "Greycel" rank should be renamed to "infilitrator" so they at least have an idea where are the hate is coming from.
I think it's okay; everybody who comes here should get familiar first with the site, the rules, and the basic slang here. He said he lurked for 2 months, so he should have known why grAYs are not to be trusted.

So, what, grAY? You come here dictating to us what we should or should not do, having 1 post and being registered for 10 minutes. What did you expect? You have to earn your respect here. There are hundreds of grAYs who don't belong here: blue-pilled teens from chinktok, IT infiltrators, foids, etc. Nobody is going to respect you just because you came here and demanded it. Wake up to reality.

I think it's okay; everybody who comes here should get familiar first with the site, the rules, and the basic slang here. He said he lurked for 2 months, so he should have known why grAYs are not to be trusted.
Yea but its not my fault that our generation is mentally deranged, cause of Looksmaxxing tiktok trends going viral and some Normoid LARPers coming to .is

I am a new member, been lurking on this forum for 2 months to decide whether its worth signing up or not. I have been on the Blackpill/MGTOW/Manosphere journey since 2021, and finally decided to create an account on .is.
I love being able to connect with like-minded individuals, who are on the same Wavelength as me.... so here I am.

What I have noticed, is that older members call new ones ´Grays´ and I literally cant stand it. For me, you will have an instant -10 points in Respect, calling a fellow .is member Gray. He is is the same boat as you, and you seriously need to shut the fck up.
It’s over for us

Grays stop whinging . This questions comes up nearly everyday .

Grays are funny

ok GrAY

being a GrAY is a rite of passage, everybody was a grey before. if you can't handle it you are a faggot and need to GTFO

What I have noticed, is that older members call new ones ´Grays´
2020,2021,2022,2023 JOIN DATES are not old members they are bitches crying GrAY because they want attention. they know their 2021 join dates are shit.

Last edited:
I remembER being bullied for being a GrAY, ah the times

I remember when I first made account here and people bullied me for being gray I was very confused tbh :lul:

Anyway dnr

JoinedFeb 9, 2024Posts474 moment

2020,2021,2022,2023 JOIN DATES are not old members they are bitches crying GrAY because they want attention. they know their 2021 join dates are shit.
JoinedJan 1, 2024Posts2,227 = kill yourself