Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Stop bringing up black foids and JBW as a cope.

gymcel_marcal

gymcel_marcal

GYMCELRAT
Take a look at this forum: There are plenty of white incels.
Now take a look at your ethnic peers: a lot of them have foids flocking to them.

It’s not that complicated. You’re an incel because you’re short, mentally/physically disabled, ugly, or just fucking stupid. I understand that whites sometimes have an advantage but your race really has little to do with it because if you were white, you’d still be unattractive.

Black foids are not as undesirable as you are.

Most of them are not celibate and some of them are actually attractive or at least average looking. Other black foids could easily become desirable if they lost weight/got a therapist. That may not be the case for you. Saying that you wouldn’t date a black foid doesn’t make a difference given that they wouldn’t date you either.

IN MY OPINION, BIG COPE.

Take a look at this forum: There are plenty of white incels.
Now take a look at your ethnic peers: a lot of them have foids flocking to them.

It’s not that complicated. You’re an incel because you’re short, mentally/physically disabled, ugly, or just fucking stupid. I understand that whites sometimes have an advantage but your race really has little to do with it because if you were white, you’d still be unattractive.

Black foids are not as undesirable as you are.

Most of them are not celibate and some of them are actually attractive or at least average looking. Other black foids could easily become desirable if they lost weight/got a therapist. That may not be the case for you. Saying that you wouldn’t date a black foid doesn’t make a difference given that they wouldn’t date you either.

IN MY OPINION, BIG COPE.
well women are just worth more x1000

men are too desperate theyll date anyone

but no one can deny their disgust for black women regardless if we date them or not

well women are just worth more x1000

men are too desperate theyll date anyone

but no one can deny their disgust for black women regardless if we date them or not
“Men are too desperate they’ll date anyone”
Now you’re coping even more if you’re implying that men in general don’t have standards. If that’s the case, go ahead an ascend with the next women you come across.

“But no one can deny their disgust for black women regardless if we date them or not”
Why would someone date someone their utterly disgusted by? Also, another vague statement.