Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop blaming your "autism" or "anxiety" for your failures

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Firstly, regarding inceldom:

If you are here, and if you are never approached by women, and if you are ghosted/rejected in normie circles, there is one obvious issue with you, and this is very likely the only thing that makes you unapproachable: you are simply ugly/unattractive.

This is why most of you are likely insecure or have "anxiety". Is a defense mechanism your subconscious built to save you from embarrassment and further rejections and rejections. You likely experienced some of that in the past, or didn't get any positive validation throughout your life that enables you to get over that.
It all comes down to how do you deal with it. If you stop caring about it, and after being turned down by someone and get treated like a typical subhuman, you can just think "Hey, that's expected, heh", and just live with your life, but in case this represents an obstacle to whatever you must do, you'll likely be angry and you have every right to be. Don't hesitate to call people out in case you need to, show them that you might be ugly but not a simp.

Regarding NEETdom, or stuff like "lack of driver's license":

Genetic shitness often come in packages, and you most likely weren't born smart enough or skilled enough to achieve the same set of things many normies do. You must first understand that, and stop falling for fallacies that you need doctors, medications, antidepressants to be able to do something or be someone at life. These people want your money and want you to rely on them, trick you into believing you need them. You must consider the possibility that you were born defective in some or many regards, and deal with it.
If you fail job interviews for:
1 - "I can't make eye contact!!"
Then you are concerned of what other people think about you. That means uncertainty/insecurity, and by that it means you are slightly bluepilled. That means you are hopeful about something, and hope is your main weakness here because it creates high expectations, and if these expectations aren't met, you're in for a mental breakdown. If you were truly blackpilled and misanthrope enough, you wouldn't give a shit. Most people are evil and will fuck you up, and failure is to be expected more than success, so stop fucking worrying so much.
2 - "I get too nervous when I'm talking!!!"
Then you most likely aren't knowledgeable enough. You didn't study hard enough, you aren't skilled enough to actually express yourself securely and giving airs of confidence to those hearing you.
And if you fail the Driving exam for example, it can simply mean you need more practice to overcome your poor spatial skills. Consider that it isn't you "nervousness" that is making your fail, but your lack of skill that might even be nerfed from a biological standpoint (you could have been born with poor brain motor coordination).

People want you to believe you have psychological problems, it's society's greatest interest making you think you are doomed over factors you can simulate you can take control of.
I've personally knew successful people IRL that were clinically diagnosed with these issues including one Chad that had Asperger's Syndrome, and guess fucking what, none of that affected the course of their lives. These people get positive validation left and right, have people enabling shit for them paving their way into success. So having anxiety and autism don't play any significant real negative role at all in people's lives. Anxiety isn't a root issue, but rather a consequence.

Last edited:
dn rd. but I like your Avi

Yup, normie tall with autism is good enough for foids, I've seen it myself. LMS > Personaliteehee.

Got drivers license but switched to driving autos as it's just less stress.

Grew up around abnormality, white boy in an ethnic area, racial bullying, undiagnosed aspergers, mother with mental illness like hoarding, low intelligence, lack of hygiene, was taught to hide & not answer the door, never had a family holiday or birthday party. Neither parent held a job entire time I've been alive, never saw cousins or anything.

Betrayed by so called friends, dropped out of school, had & still have anxiety, eye contact has improved but generally find interaction with others to be tiresome, frustrating or pointless. Can't express real views with ppl as it's not politically correct & normie pastimes are fucking boring.

Autists that succeed are either attractive, had a lot of support from neurotypicals early on or didn't grow up under difficult conditions coming from at least a middle class background.

Look at the employment, depression, suicidal idealization, partner prospects & anxiety rates for high functioning autistics compared to the general population, way out of whack; ain't no coincidence son.

Last edited:
LOL anxiety is such a foid "affliction"

Meh I will just work for the government theory and skip the job interview part

Yup, normie tall with autism is good enough for foids, I've seen it myself. LMS > Personaliteehee.
I've mentioned in a few threads already, I know an aspie Chad who never had issues slaying foids left and right, in fact, they are the ones reaching out to him simply because he is physically attractive. They overlook the fact that he "talks weird" and "is awkward" because he is good looking, tehee.

Grew up around abnormality, white boy in an ethnic area, racial bullying, undiagnosed aspergers, mother with mental illness like hoarding, low intelligence, lack of hygiene, was taught to hide & not answer the door, never had a family holiday or birthday party. Neither parent held a job entire time I've been alive, never saw cousins or anything.

Betrayed by so called friends, dropped out of school, had & still have anxiety, eye contact has improved but generally find interaction with others to be tiresome, frustrating or pointless. Can't express real views with ppl as it's not politically correct & normie pastimes are fucking boring.

Autists that succeed are either attractive, had a lot of support from neurotypicals early on or didn't grow up under difficult conditions coming from at least a middle class background.

Look at the employment, depression, suicidal idealization, partner prospects & anxiety rates for high functioning autistics compared to the general population, way out of whack; ain't no coincidence son.
I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. And it's certainly not entirely your fault, but how normies are selective about who they should give out support and validation (if it doesn't benefit them in some way, then there's no point for them doing it). People do make interactions easier when you are attractive or have quirks that could give peer benefits to them.

I've mentioned in a few threads already, I know an aspie Chad who never had issues slaying foids left and right, in fact, they are the ones reaching out to him simply because he is physically attractive. They overlook the fact that he "talks weird" and "is awkward" because he is good looking, tehee.

I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. And it's certainly not entirely your fault, but how normies are selective about who they should give out support and validation (if it doesn't benefit them in some way, then there's no point for them doing it). People do make interactions easier when you are attractive or have quirks that could give peer benefits to them.
I feel that if a few things had been different my life would have turned out better, 2 out of the following 3 would be enough:

Neurotypical
Different environment
More money

I'm not going to say attractive as that's an obvious easy street gift.

"ignore the system and work yourself" bro I know you wanna feel like a movie protagonist or whatever but that shit doesn't really go like that IRL.

To 99% of people (circumstantially, not because they did or didn't do something) life is just being a cog in someone else's machine, it doesn't matter what you think you're doing, it's always going to end up helping someone else way more than helping yourself.

Also JFL at the notion of "working yourself", the fuck do you even mean lol, what is "working yourself" to death even worth if its a life of loneliness.

Not going to lie too long didn't read.
I'm too high inhib it's too taxing having to fight autistic thoughts and anxiety releasing adrenaline no energy.

Last edited:
I feel that if a few things had been different my life would have turned out better, 2 out of the following 3 would be enough:

Neurotypical
Different environment
More money

I'm not going to say attractive as that's an obvious easy street gift.
Most men that aren't neurotypical are in that condition as a consequence of something else. If you wanna practice that, try reversing your gender and reflecting if your life would be problematic because you aren't "neurotypical". I'm not saying you can't naturally be non-NT, I'm just saying that this isn't really an obstacle at all. You can be non-NT and simulate normie behavior just fine as long as you know exactly what they expect from you.

"ignore the system and work yourself" bro I know you wanna feel like a movie protagonist or whatever but that shit doesn't really go like that IRL.

To 99% of people (circumstantially, not because they did or didn't do something) life is just being a cog in someone else's machine, it doesn't matter what you think you're doing, it's always going to end up helping someone else way more than helping yourself.

Also JFL at the notion of "working yourself", the fuck do you even mean lol, what is "working yourself" to death even worth if its a life of loneliness.
What I meant is that people push the narrative that our problem is our "personality"/anxiety/shyness to justify our failures, but we know this shit isn't true at all. We should just ignore all the gaslighting and shitty advices and work on the root issues. We fail because we "don't have" or "we aren't". We fail because we are not smart enough, we are not Chad enough, we are not rich enough. The "nervous/anxious/autistic" behavior is just a reflection that we likely lack something we need in order to overcome a situation.
Not going to lie too long didn't read.
I'm too high inhib it's too taxing having to fight autistic thoughts and anxiety releasing adrenaline no energy.

My point is that you don't have to "fight" anything you said, as this isn't the root issue. Maybe you are high inhib because you subconsciously feel you need to to prevent the worst outcomes. The thing is how much this limits your life. But then again, people overlook all that if you have anything to offer them that makes up for it, if your presence somehow improves their lives, either because you are knowledgeable about something or have something they don't (and by your side they can pretend they have).

Last edited:

If you are here, and if you are never approached by women, and if you are ghosted/rejected in normie circles, there is one obvious issue with you, and this is very likely the only thing that makes you unapproachable: you are simply ugly/unattractive.

This is why most of you are likely insecure or have "anxiety". Is a defense mechanism your subconscious built to save you from embarrassment and further rejections and rejections. You likely experienced some of that in the past, or didn't get any positive validation throughout your life that enables you to get over that.
It all comes down to how do you deal with it. If you stop caring about it, and after being turned down by someone and get treated like a typical subhuman, you can just think "Hey, that's expected, heh", and just live with your life, but in case this represents an obstacle to whatever you must do, you'll likely be angry and you have every right to be. Don't hesitate to call people out in case you need to, show them that you might be ugly but not a simp.

Genetic shitness often come in packages, and you most likely weren't born smart enough or skilled enough to achieve the same set of things many normies do. You must first understand that, and stop falling for fallacies that you need doctors, medications, antidepressants to be able to do something or be someone at life. These people want your money and want you to rely on them, trick you into believing you need them. You must consider the possibility that you were born defective in some or many regards, and deal with it.
Then you are concerned of what other people think about you. That means uncertainty/insecurity, and by that it means you are slightly bluepilled. That means you are hopeful about something, and hope is your main weakness here because it creates high expectations, and if these expectations aren't met, you're in for a mental breakdown. If you were truly blackpilled and misanthrope enough, you wouldn't give a shit. Most people are evil and will fuck you up, and failure is to be expected more than success, so stop fucking worrying so much.
Then you most likely aren't knowledgeable enough. You didn't study hard enough, you aren't skilled enough to actually express yourself securely and giving airs of confidence to those hearing you.
And if you fail the Driving exam for example, it can simply mean you need more practice to overcome your poor spatial skills. Consider that it isn't you "nervousness" that is making your fail, but your lack of skill that might even be nerfed from a biological standpoint (you could have been born with poor brain motor coordination).

People want you to believe you have psychological problems, it's society's greatest interest making you think you are doomed over factors you can simulate you can take control of.
I've personally knew successful people IRL that were clinically diagnosed with these issues including one Chad that had Asperger's Syndrome, and guess fucking what, none of that affected the course of their lives. These people get positive validation left and right, have people enabling shit for them paving their way into success. So having anxiety and autism don't play any significant real negative role at all in people's lives. Anxiety isn't a root issue, but rather a consequence.
I don't care, free will isn't real

I’m ugly but you’re coping if you don’t think autism has an effect on the ability to enter an intimate relationship.

I don't care, free will isn't real
A6b1d3e45b7eb1b3b6255e801713b76c78 wojak 032xw710

Yeah, like I'm going to ignore the autismpill because you don't recognize it. Get real.

I’m ugly but you’re coping if you don’t think autism has an effect on the ability to enter an intimate relationship.

I agree that it is all about looks but I am also autistic

You are coping hard if you think autism actually hinders this to the point of it being the reason you have people avoiding you. I know someone diagnosed with Aspenger's who is a very successful person, graduated with honors and is a massive foid magnet, they literally throw themseves at him simply because he is good looking

brutal realitypill

Facts. I've noticed all the foids on dating apps that have "shy, introverted, insecure" in their bios on dating apps are either fucking fat or ugly. It's never an attractive foid with these set of issues. Just an example.
It all stems down to being an ugly motherfucker :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Last edited:
damn man i can relate to you a lot. such insight is very rare. also had a mom who's a hoarder, and pretty sure she has adhd and probably asperger too. my father most likely have asperger. but anyways, asperger and adhd seem highly correlated and difficult to differentiate.

when both parents are non-NT, it can be brutal for the kid. the lack of empathy, the lack of social understanding, lack of communications... when you're already massively disavantaged by your non-NT genes, brought up by non-NT parents is a surefire disaster. probabyl would be better off adopted and raised by NT step parents.

and also autists are higher IQ, so more less to introspect and realize life is unfair and also really meaningless, and this coupled with social issues etc. means high suicide rate.
I believe you're more likely to have a happy life if you're an ignorant fool lacking self awareness, all these dumbfucks that follow social trends, listen to whatever song is on the radio ad nauseum, watch the latest soy comic book movie, think last of us 2 was a good story.

Introspection is self sabotage.

Adhd is for those that are better looking while autism is for those that that ain't, whether you're sticking your neck out or turtling depends on how you were treated growing up.

If I was tasked with picking 1 word to describe how I felt growing up it would be confused.

Not much made sense & nothing was explained, it was expected to just "feel" it like a natural instinct.

Any long term plans? I feel destined for the rope as I just don't see how I can fit in enough to deal with everything in the coming years. Getting older means you're expected to be self sufficient.

pretty sure i have both tbh (adhd and asperger). my life was probably even stranger than yours. lots of random, unthinkable things happened to me that probably never or rarely happen to others. for instance my mom is not just a hoarder, but pathologically frugal, and that extremely negatively impacted my life.

agree with your opinion on normies. i also think of them as such. braindead suspectible idiots who dont have critical thinking skills and live life by feelings rather than thinking. especially the foids, who dont need to think, at all. they feel then they justify their feeling by very shallow level of thinking, often using something copied from elsewhere.

as for life, you are right it gets worse over time. im just on hopium and copium right now. and when they end it can be utterly brutal.
Adhd & autism likely have a link in terms of it being the same region of the brain affected but if you're overall seen as one as opposed to the other it's likely due to inhibition levels in accordance with the kind of response you got for your actions.

My mother was strange, I had to climb out the window sometimes as she would not let me outside, she also had a routine of checking you like airport security incase something was snagged on you & would get lost, my father was on valium & in bed until 3pm or out gambling.

Its your looks bro, the reason youre dumb and didnt finish highschool is because of how fucking hideous you are

Its your looks bro, the reason youre dumb and didnt finish highschool is because of how fucking hideous you are
In this case it's not just looks, but bad overall genetics. Like I said, it comes in packages

Next level cope autism is a social death sentence. I bet the majority of frequent .co users are on the spectrum.

Next level cope autism is a social death sentence. I bet the majority of frequent .co users are on the spectrum.
Yeah, that's why we totally see foids diagnosed with autism failing at life, getting no friends or boyfriends, right? They're totally like us, autism really is a death sentence ! /s

Exactly, OP is coping, making eye contact and speaking logically while showing technical knowledge is not enough. Not only autists have a certain face pattern that pretty much activate a "disfunctional alarm" in normies, it's about sharing their stupid outlook of the world and they can detect it instinctively. Let alone that even if you are capable of doing job X, looks are the tie-breaker and you are the one going to lose in an interview.

It doesn't have much negative impact for women, high status men and chads.
If you're already high status it's hard to fall far but for average & below guys it's a free fall to hell.

hard truth
you're either ugly or your not.

Exactly, OP is coping, making eye contact and speaking logically while showing technical knowledge is not enough. Not only autists have a certain face pattern that pretty much activate a "disfunctional alarm" in normies, it's about sharing their stupid outlook of the world and they can detect it instinctively. Let alone that even if you are capable of doing job X, looks are the tie-breaker and you are the one going to lose in an interview.
Yeah, sure thing friend, I'm coping. What are you guys trying to infer? Are you gonna say next that personality matters, that we are outcast losers because of our "toxic personalities" and didn't shower enough?

If you don't agree what I've said in the thread, I'm sorry to say, but you aren't blackpilled and the real coper here is you. What you are on the surface is what determines the reactions of others towards you. I have already said several times before that I know IRL a chronically autistic guy who is not only successful at life but slays Stacies over the fact he is good looking alone. People will completely disregard your actions that aren't normative if being around you somehow pleases them. If you are smart, if you have the knowledge, and if you have the LOOKS, people won't fucking care if you don't look them in the eye, or if you walk in circles or if you obsess over/is repetitive about certain subjects. Especially regarding not being a celibate, where you need to get laid, all women will care about you is your arrangement of flesh and bones.

@Blackpincel Yeah nice slippery slopes you're throwing. I'm not talking about being able to ascend on looks alone despite autism, i'm talking about being medium looking and not getting any in part because of autism. Looks are still major but pretending autism is not an disadvantage in everything, including looks, status and getting a job, is not blackpilled.

@Blackpincel Yeah nice slippery slopes you're throwing. I'm not talking about being able to ascend on looks alone despite autism, i'm talking about being medium looking and not getting any in part because of autism. Looks are still major but pretending autism is not an disadvantage in everything, including looks, status and getting a job, is not blackpilled.
"medium looking"

And we're done here.
So you admit that an "above average looking" autistic male doesn't face any ostracism, right?

Also, you seem to be ignoring other things that I said through the thread. Do you agree that women can have autism which can many times be a genetic condition? Have you ever seen any "autistic" women facing our hardships? I imagine you don't

So you admit that an "above average looking" autistic male doesn't face any ostracism, right?
He might have a normal life, but he will always be behind when it comes to status between male friends and competitors, he will be the butt of most jokes and lose even more respect if he doesn't play it cool. Also he will have a harder time getting and maintaining certain job positions. A life expectancy of 35 y.o. is not something on looks alone.

Also, you seem to be ignoring other things that I said through the thread. Do you agree that women can have autism which can many times be a genetic condition? Have you ever seen any "autistic" women facing our hardships? I imagine you don't
Autistic women (and any women ofc) have no sexual drawbacks, even if they're ugly. Women don't have to jestermaxx at all, even for being at least superficially respected amongst them. If they endure some bullying and mind games from bitchy beckies trying dominance in school, they don't suffer anything else in life if they can fake through basic social protocols. Autism can be either genetic or hormonally induced, which the latter doesn't affect females to be autistic, hence the difference in numbers.