Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stood up a roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Nothing spectacular. Her reaction was strange. Most foids keep ringing your phone, keep texting. She just asked where I was, rang twice then gave up. Nothing since then.

Capture1

Capture2

Capture3

Arrive In a mask and fuck her

At some point they'll get you mate.

What a waste of everyone's time.

At some point they'll get you mate.
I know they will. it is inevitable, but until then, I'm gonna continue fucking with these thots

Idk about laws but I stood her up in a different country. how does that play out?

Brother, you are doing a great job of fighting back against men's oppression by foids. Don't be afraid of trouble, there is literally nothing they can do(they are foids after all)

I know they will. it is inevitable, but until then, I'm gonna continue fucking with these thots

Idk about laws but I stood her up in a different country. how does that play out?
Nothing will happen

The ultimate chadfish would be to have a roastie meet up in an area heavily populated by homeless dudes and shoot her with a tranquilizer dart from a distance, then drag her over to the hobos to have their way with her.

The ultimate chadfish would be to have a roastie meet up in an area heavily populated by homeless dudes and shoot her with a tranquilizer dart from a distance, then drag her over to the hobos to have their way with her.
nice try FBI. I always ensure the foids are sent to bar/club/museum in a city centre, and during the hours of 9-5.

nice try FBI. I always ensure the foids are sent to bar/club/museum in a city centre, and during the hours of 9-5.
If I was FBl., I would have enough money to surgerymaxx and wouldn't post here. I'd go MGTOW and rape a bunch of hookers in a 3rd world country. At least send the roasties to a place on some downtown place with confusing streets and no parking anywhere in sight during rush hour traffic.