Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stonetoss has been doxxed

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/AnonCommieStan/status/1767596661025477080?s=20

JFL he looks like a fat normie and mogs me, still interesting how it took so long for him to get doxxed since he's been famous for a while. I remember his comics were already popular around 2017 with the whole alt-right (this term feels old) trend after the US election. I thought he would be a skinny bald manlet dunno why. Maybe because his characters look like that.

fucking kikes got him

How do people even get doxxed?

How do people even get doxxed?
I have no idea maybe it's explained in the 99 page thread but I'm not reading that shit. If you piss people off and they start connecting the dots you can be doxxed easily even if they don't have your IP. For example if you use very similar usernames or by stuff you said in the past that might give an idea of where do you live or what's your job, which then leads to more evidence.

I thought he was black?

I have no idea maybe it's explained in the 99 page thread but I'm not reading that shit. If you piss people off and they start connecting the dots you can be doxxed easily even if they don't have your IP. For example if you use very similar usernames or by stuff you said in the past that might give an idea of where do you live or what's your job, which then leads to more evidence.
I love how people always say idk then they goes about explaining it after that.

View: https://x.com/AnonCommieStan/status/1767596661025477080?s=20

JFL he looks like a fat normie and mogs me, still interesting how it took so long for him to get doxxed since he's been famous for a while. I remember his comics were already popular around 2017 with the whole alt-right (this term feels old) trend after the US election. I thought he would be a skinny bald manlet dunno why. Maybe because his characters look like that.

Is this the reddit avatar comics?

I love how people always say idk then they goes about explaining it after that.
I just explained how people usually get doxxed kek just check Kiwifarms those niggas keep doxxing Chris-chan and other lolcows wherever they go with the most vague shit

Knowing him this won’t have any effect on his work.

I don't know who this guy is but I recognise the picture

no idea what that shit means. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:we got him :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
You need to be careful here,
Don´t trust anyone.

why are they saying regenerating forskins like its bad?
no, it was probably a bunch of kikes at the JIDF or mossad glowkikes who doxxed him

You need to be careful here,
Don´t trust anyone.
I remember in 2022 Kalcifer the friend of a Mexican lolcow Doomentio got doxxed just with some screenshots of a private chat that got leaked with his workplace and first name.

With that they found his LinkedIn profile, his Facebook profile (family too) and even his house which was put on Google maps :shock: Also lots of hypocritical and embarrassing facts like the fact that he was vaxxed (despite telling his fans he would never do it) or having a uni degree (and a boring office job) when he always said he didn't finish uni because it was for the sheeple

I highly doubt its real but i dont care anyways

Just needs to lose fat.

I remember in 2022 Kalcifer the friend of a Mexican lolcow Doomentio got doxxed just with some screenshots of a private chat that got leaked with his workplace and first name.

With that they found his LinkedIn profile, his Facebook profile (family too) and even his house which was put on Google maps :shock: Also lots of hypocritical and embarrassing facts like the fact that he was vaxxed (despite telling his fans he would never do it) or having a uni degree (and a boring office job) when he always said he didn't finish uni because it was for the sheeple
That´s why I trust members with a higher PostCount more, than members with lower PostCounts who have been member for years.
Just goes to show, that the member dedicates a lot of his time on this forum.
I trust people with 5,000 post count and above

That´s why I trust members with a higher PostCount more, than members with lower PostCounts who have been member for years.
Just goes to show, that the member dedicates a lot of his time on this forum.
I trust people with 5,000 post count and above
JoinedFeb 9, 2024