Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity still waiting for an official apology from the modERating team for being caged for 3 years

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
we need to sit down and have a discussion about mod supremacy. everyday i live in fear that one day i will frogpost and then they will throw me in the cage and i will never be heard from again. there are many of us maycels who live in fear everyday because we are targeted for our join dates. is this really acceptable in the year 2022???? we need to say we eon't tolerate this and we will put an end to all forms of systemic mod supremacy and their hatred towards us. we want justice! enough is enough

there are many of us maycels who live in fear everyday because we are targeted for our join dates.
It's not 2018 anymore. I see that's why you shit on us 2019cels.

You were banned for 3 years?

serge was a massive piece of shit
Would you care to expand on that? I know serge did some sleazy shit, like silently removing some people's ability to PM others that he didn't like. What happened exactly?

Would you care to expand on that? I know serge did some sleazy shit, like silently removing some people's ability to PM others that he didn't like. What happened exactly?
yeah, i know he removed my ability to post a ban appeal and did the samething over on looksmax.org. i already explained before why i got banned. serge was supposed to only give me a warning but is retarded and couldnt count so instead put me at 100% and when i pointed out he erred he seethed and went full blown nigger commie and hardbanned me