Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Still remember how I got gaslight to oblivion on reddit

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
I posted on reddit a few months ago and got gaslight to oblivion by plebs that didn't want me to ascend. I just made a post on r/malegrooming about how I was thinking of bleaching my skin and I got thousands of replies telling me not to do it. Goddammit these normies are such gaslighters

Bleaching your skin is a bad idea if you're black.

@Cayden Zhang

Redditors are bluepilled piece of shit gaslighters. They just pretend your struggles don’t exist

We know this is just your attempt at trying to hide between the cracks.
@NeverGetUp36

imo bleaching your skin would make you pull more but its not necessary, you can still easily ascend without it

Why can't you niggas just let me be? Put me on ignore if you don't want to see my posts
I already have you on my ignore list but I assume @DeliriousMerchant doesn't since he was able to see this thread

Redditors are bluepilled piece of shit gaslighters. They just pretend your struggles don’t exist
Yep . They're all pieces of shit and are usually low iq from what I seen. Most of them are incels who are in denial too lol. Some will even think they're superior to incels because they're a betabuxx :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yep . They're all pieces of shit and are usually low iq from what I seen. Most of them are incels who are in denial too lol. Some will even think they're superior to incels because they're a betabuxx :feelskek: :feelskek:
Exactly

Bumping for the sweet dopamine

Not good

It will be addictive

Abstain from notification sugar