Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Still hopeful - Can't find human connection though

KLWiz1987

KLWiz1987

Greycel
I can think of only one way to be friends with someone if you don't have energy. That is just to keep them company. But people want you to come to them. So you have to sweeten the deal just to get people to come to you if you don't have energy to leave your habitat.

Okay, so it's obvious what people could say if you're a girl, but how can you entice someone to visit if you're a guy? People get suspicious about guys. Of course guys with no energy are in no shape to force anyone to do anything, so the suspicion is really idiotic.

The gender neutral way to say it is to allow someone to use you for something.

So we know what a rich person might have that would entice people to visit. They can let people use them for cash. But what could a poor person offer?

And let me tell you. This is not just some stereotypical laziness or stereotypical case of having bad priorities. This is a case of really having no energy. I can barely tolerate interacting regularly with one person, even a pen pal. Any more and I get stressed out. And all of my personal care stuff is alternative.

Idk, I'm not really that interested in having my body experimented on. Especially not by just any random person. In all my years, though, I haven't gotten used to the social isolation. I'm not big on weird kinky stuff either.

It's also difficult morally, since I was raised not to drink or smoke or do drugs. Those are big friend magnets that don't take too much money or effort. Just offer people their choice of poison and they'll hop right over.

Food maybe? Free place to stay? But people are looking for fun. Some people think boring stuff is fun, like talking about stuff. I've met a few of those types. The talking sometimes veers off into the twilight zone, though.

But those were earlier years. Young people take more risks. They're less busy and have more energy and maybe free time. The older I get, the fewer younger people would be interested. I have to start changing gears and think about what older people want now that I'm getting older.

So no matter what happens, I'm fishing in a deep dark ocean without bait and with a paperclip for a hook. I could get somebody to take pity on me, or lure in a scammer and play their game until the clock runs out. I could throw out my morals and get some weed and booze.

I keep forgetting about chronic fatigue syndrome. I don't think my energy problem is caused by that particular condition, but at least it has essentially the same symptom. Although I have a little taboo energy cheat that I can use that a person with chronic fatigue probably wouldn't appreciate... and I really want to use it...

I thought about offering the extra room for rent, but meeting new people is sooo exhausting, even if I'm not going anywhere. Not to mention, you never know what type of person you'll get. A lot of people around here are big muscular smelly greasy guys with big sinister looking tattoos. Not really my type, lol.

Idk, by now, I've probably exhausted most of my options for companionship. I'm too picky for a person with no energy. I want someone who at least looks halfway normal.

Time to attach my fishing pole to the dock and hope no one steals my paperclip while I'm away.

If you are chad, people will be around you and will make an effort to be around you.
You just are repulsive because of incel-itis, don't worry it affects 99 % of the people here.
big muscular smelly greasy guys with big sinister looking tattoos.
Not gonna lie sounds like a bait, weird first post OP. :feelsUgh:

We all start out with hope.

First hope, then cope, and finally rope

If you are chad, people will be around you and will make an effort to be around you.
You just are repulsive because of incel-itis, don't worry it affects 99 % of the people here.

Not gonna lie sounds like a bait, weird first post OP. :feelsUgh:
Is there really no way for me to be accepted by society?

Also not sure what you mean by bait but this is in fact my first post so thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my 1 am ramblings.

I don't have any hope left,it's over.

I will steal your paperclip in order to use it to pick the lock on you car pistol safe...

So i can trade your glock to some niggers for a few big rocks of crack - in GTA 4