Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Still don't believe me when I tell you that even Chads dumpster dive on Tinder and some even dance like monkeys for the foids?

how are your tinder dates going :feelsjuice::society:

Satan is a foid and it's ruling our world.

how are your tinder dates going :feelsjuice::society:

not well

I've went on 2

1 was with a girl with a cute face, but short and chubby - i believe that one went pretty well, and we are still friends to this day, but nothing romantic, since the physical attraction isnt there

1 was with a half black chick - i actually unironically found her very attractive, but i dont think she likes me, since she doesnt message me much anymore

ive been working on another one, and hit her up today since she'd been sick for the past week, and i'm left on read so far

so moral of the story - matches and numbers ..even dates don't mean shit

women aren't choosing from 1 or 2 chads .. or even 10 chads .. they are choosing from 100 dancing chad monkeys who will simp them into oblivion

not well

I've went on 2

1 was with a girl with a cute face, but short and chubby - i believe that one went pretty well, and we are still friends to this day, but nothing romantic, since the physical attraction isnt there

1 was with a half black chick - i actually unironically found her very attractive, but i dont think she likes me, since she doesnt message me much anymore

ive been working on another one, and hit her up today since she'd been sick for the past week, and i'm left on read so far

so moral of the story - matches and numbers ..even dates don't mean shit

women aren't choosing from 1 or 2 chads .. or even 10 chads .. they are choosing from 100 dancing chad monkeys who will simp them into oblivion
if you are young, get matches and can go to dates you shouldn't be here :feelsseriously: join your friends on looksmax :feelswhat::society:

if you are young, get matches and can go to dates you shouldn't be here :feelsseriously: join your friends on looksmax :feelswhat::society:

if you havent been aware, matches and dates MEAN NOTHING

since in foid's queue .. there's HUNDREDS MORE DANCING MONKEYS

if you havent been aware, matches and dates MEAN NOTHING

since in foid's queue .. there's HUNDREDS MORE DANCING MONKEYS
I will create a becky tinder account and see what kind of jestermaxxing local chads do :feelsohh::feelsgah::society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back