Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill still can't get over how my life was determined by my environment

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
It was not my IQ or brain capacity which determined my life. My shitty environment was responsible for everything.

Being bullied and coming from a broken family shaped my world differently and took a toll on my mental health. It sucks that I had to be victim of abusive environment not only at school but also at home.

I could not focus on my studies and lead a normal life because of it. I wanted to escape in the digital world but little did I know that backfired on me.

I was forced into this lifestyle I did not choose it. I wanted to get good grades but had no motivation to keep going because of absolutely soul crushing environment

I had a lot of potential but all of it went down the drain because my brain got ruined. It's beyond over now there is no fix to go back to natural state of my brain.

Life is a random combination of genes, environment, and chance. Although you have to fight with the cards that you were given, you should not pressure yourself too much knowing that most things are beyond your control.

For example, I've always wanted to be very intelligent. I kept studying hard and doing my best, but falling on my face every time until I acknowledged the self-evident fact: I wasn't born too be very intelligent and there's nothing I can do about it. So I just accepted myself and comforted my inner child telling it that it's okay if we aren't so intelligent as we wanted to. It's not like we decided to be less. We have to play this game of a life with the cards that we were giving and accept that we are heavily depended upon our nature and nurture.

Life is a random combination of genes, environment, and chance. Although you have to fight with the cards that you were given, you should not pressure yourself too much knowing that most things are beyond your control.

For example, I've always wanted to be very intelligent. I kept studying hard and doing my best, but falling on my face every time until I acknowledged the self-evident fact: I wasn't born too be very intelligent and there's nothing I can do about it. So I just accepted myself and comforted my inner child telling it that it's okay if we aren't so intelligent as we wanted to. It's not like we decided to be less. We have to play this game of a life with the cards that we were giving and accept that we are heavily depended upon our nature and nurture.
Exactly. True freedom is realizing everything was predetermined at conception. Btw. Environment means javk shit when you have chads that grew up poor and in abusive households slaying 24 7 meanwhile we post on this forum.