Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

still can't figure out if women are having lots of sex or not

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- one one hand, women are ultra picky now and consider tall white muscular guys with good faces, "average"

- on the other hand, women party and slut it up until age 40 these days

I suppose they could be lying about the first point and still fuck non-chads on the down low while loaded up on alcohol.

Women don't care about sex.

maybe you can't comprehend how much chads can get around. chad can and literally does fuck multiple different women a day on average. all a foid does is wait until her turn in line. foids would be willing to stand in a literal line of other whores waiting their turn to get fucked by chad.

Of course they are. Them being picky doesn't matter when they have access to Chads from all over the world thanks to Tinder.

They fuck lots of good looking guys when they are young.

Yes, but not with any of us.

There's a minority of men pretty much fucking 24/7.
These women are having sex with these men

They are having sex, and A LOT of it, but only with chad

Foids have a much lower sex drive than men - this is biological fact.
The important point is that foids have as much or as little sex as they want, whenever they want, with whoever they want.

- one one hand, women are ultra picky now and consider tall white muscular guys with good faces, "average"

- on the other hand, women party and slut it up until age 40 these days

I suppose they could be lying about the first point and still fuck non-chads on the down low while loaded up on alcohol.
Those two don't exclude each other.
They are having a lot of sex while they also have gotten pickier. How? Well they have reduced the pool of eligible sex partners by being picky but they are having more partners from that pool. It's not like people are mongamous today, 1 chad can satisfy 100 foids.
If a foid only goes for the top 5% men that still becomes millions of potential sex partners, before almost all men were eligible but then they only picked one, now a tiny amount are eligible but they want them all.

Last edited:
I think you guys overestimate how many Chads they fuck. Where are all these Chads? I don’t see them. There’s only so many to go around

I think you guys overestimate how many Chads they fuck. Where are all these Chads? I don’t see them. There’s only so many to go around
they fuck the same chad multiple times

they fuck the same chad multiple times
You fucked him too? Omg did you see how huge his dick was! I totally let him cum on my face 5 times last night, teehee

I'd say they are technically having less sense because so many are kinda of single, but they focus it all on the top 5% of men, each waiting a week or two for a chance to hookup. They don't have the same daily test driven urge to nut that men have, so I think women are far better at abstaining for a little while.

jfl if u are still cucked by the bluepilled view of life and think femoids get hardly any sex. They get plenty, and their vaginas are absolutely ravished on the weekends when they go out to the clubs to find chad

There's a minority of men pretty much fucking 24/7.
These women are having sex with these men
jfl if u are still cucked by the bluepilled view of life and think femoids get hardly any sex. They get plenty, and their vaginas are absolutely ravished on the weekends when they go out to the clubs to find chad