Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Still can't escape the jbw cope

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Apparently, I missed a few in my Ignore sweep. :rolleyes:

JBW is red pilled cope, and racebait gaslighting, end of story. :redpill::redpill:

If you honestly believe that shit, you're an actual retard. :feelstastyman:

I would honestly just like one fucking week of my life to go by without having to be gaslighted by normies, foids, or red pilled incels. Apparently, that's too much to ask for. The fact that whites are persecuted on this forum with gaslighting accusations of being fakecel just for being white is just further proof of how we're actually less valuable than the racist ethnics who push these divisive red pilled ideas, and further proves the JBW cope wrong, because white incels not only aren't accepted in normal soyciety, but we aren't even accepted here, of all places.

JBW copers unironically prove their own JBW cope wrong by their own actions. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::redpill::redpill:

If there are any more retards out there, please make yourselves known here, I'd like this to be the last time I ever have to see any mongoloid-tier gaslighting, please and thank you. :rolleyes:

JBW is a cope for ugly ethnics who cope by telling themselves: :soy:: I am not ugly, they are just racist / they didn’t reject my face, they actually reject my ethnicity :soy::soy::soy::soy:

wish I was 6'2 and ethnic

Being white is better than being ethnic but not for inceldom reasons
Being white has had literally zero benefit in my life. I fail to see how it has helped me one iota.

You can flex on others with your ancestry
The fuck do I give about my ancestry?! You think I have royalty in my blood, or something? My ancestors were all working class or poorer. What value does that contribute to my life? I'll tell you: none.

I can't get hired anywhere worth working, yet I'm stuck in the workforce in shitty, worthless, dead end jobs that pay garbage despite having been to school three times now for useful degrees, two in STEM, one in manufacturing, and I cannot leech off the government because I'm not ethnic or female. I'm stuck at home because I can't afford to move out into even the shittiest apartments. I've got no friends, no social value or worth, stuck in an endless loop of hopelessness and despair while I wile away the days coping to escape reality. Men look down on me, women look at me with disgust if they even acknowledge my existence. There is nothing redeeming in my life; not one goddamn thing has gone right for me, ever. People look at me like I'm a cretin who crawled out of their darkest nightmares, and the one place I thought I ever belonged in gaslights me on a daily basis for being born to a race that has been absolutely useless in providing me any quality of life whatsoever. :feelswhat:

Fuck you and your copes about the advantages of being white, and shove them up your ass. It doesn't do shit for you if you're autistic and not a top tier male in looks. And even if you're NT, it doesn't do shit for you if you're below average in looks. Being white doesn't make people worship the ground I walk on; that only works for Chads, and it takes an Antarctic IQ to think their benefits extend to me, just because we're of the same fucking race. It's the same damn logic used by the absolute morons who believe in "trickle down economics," who have clearly never been out in the real world, never opened their eyes, and never turned on their brains for even a moment their entire, ignorant lives.

JBW is a cope for ugly ethnics who cope by telling themselves: :soy:: I am not ugly, they are just racist / they didn’t reject my face, they actually reject my ethnicity :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Based

I’ve seen some white brocels cope with white superiority but I guess that won’t work for you:feelscry:
What superiority is there to be had? That's a fantasy that clashes hard with reality. I don't think I'm superior; I think the entire world sees me as worthless scum, even here, because that's how I'm treated. That's the reality. I'm sick and fucking tired of it. I hate my lonely isolation and solitude, and yet, I'm starting to feel like it's preferable to the gaslighting I'm facing here.

The fuck do I give about my ancestry?! You think I have royalty in my blood, or something? My ancestors were all working class or poorer. What value does that contribute to my life? I'll tell you: none.
Finally a white who isn't coping out of his mind.
I usually see white incels coping with muh white race achievement while being rejected by their own.

I can't get hired anywhere worth working, yet I'm stuck in the workforce in shitty, worthless, dead end jobs that pay garbage despite having been to school three times now for useful degrees, two in STEM, one in manufacturing, a
Weird that you can't make a decent living with STEM degrees.
I guess you have already tried applying to remote jobs.

I’ve seen some whitecels do it and it works for them. If it doesn’t no worries. I’m not trying to say you haven’t faced hardships in life and that you are treated like shit. I do believe that JBW is a cope but am trying to talk from a different perspective.
It's a perspective I'm not interested in, because it's dishonest, deceitful, and a complete misrepresentation of the facts. Almost exactly like all red pilled advice and beliefs. And I refuse to engage with the red pill while I'm here.

I usually see white incels coping with muh white race achievement
I only say that to piss off ethnics who have pissed me off in the first place. I know full well I've been rejected by the white race, and even white nationalists specifically; I've tried joining a few of their groups online, and obviously failed. I won't lie and say I don't think their beliefs don't have credit; but I don't fit in to their vision or their groups, because I'm a genetically failed dead end.

The only thing I can say in their favor is that at least they were honest about it.

Weird that you can't make a decent living with STEM degrees.
I guess you have already tried applying to remote jobs.
I'd have to compete with even more people if I tried to get a remote job, so I actually haven't applied to very many of those. A few, here and there, but that's about it. I figured it was pointless if I couldn't even get any work, remote or local, in my local area.

And my interviewing skills are ass, anyway; the interviewers I go to see, whether in person or online, can tell immediately that something's "off" about me, before I've even said my first words to them. I've been able, a couple of times, to push my way through to a second interview on sheer grit and determination, but haven't made it past that point, really, except for the shitty part time software job I have right now.

It also doesn't help that I keep failing the software assessment tests, too. I can do the work, I can perform on the job, but I just can't answer all these technical questions that are slung at me. I'm not a test-taker; I'm a doer. But nobody seems to care.

I actually held a machinist job for a small time, too, about half a decade ago. I was straight up told to my face that a lot of the guys working there didn't feel like I fit in, or belonged there. :feelsUgh: I can't seem to catch a break.

I only say that to piss off ethnics who have pissed me off in the first place. I know full well I've been rejected by the white race, and even white nationalists specifically; I've tried joining a few of their groups online, and obviously failed. I won't lie and say I don't think their beliefs don't have credit; but I don't fit in to their vision or their groups, because I'm a genetically failed dead end.

The only thing I can say in their favor is that at least they were honest about it
I do agree, the white race is maybe 80% behind the technology we have currently.

And my interviewing skills are ass, anyway; the interviewers I go to see, whether in person or online, can tell immediately that something's "off" about me, before I've even said my first words to them.
I suffer from that too. My interpersonal skills are very lacking and people can sense something is off with me during interviews.
Thank God for the job i am in. I got very lucky and was interviewed by what seemed like an old autist, so the communication was smooth and straight to the point.

Haven't looked for another job since. Although pay may be superior in another company, I am kinda wary of the fact that I may be laid off during the 6 months trial period due to my social "skills".

So I take it :feelscomfy: and stay at my current job. Although my family keeps nagging me about finding another position. :feelsugh:

I'd have to compete with even more people if I tried to get a remote job, so I actually haven't applied to very many of those. A few, here and there, but that's about it. I figured it was pointless if I couldn't even get any work, remote or local, in my local area.
As soul crushing as it may seem, the job seeking process is about to apply to as many offers as possible.

JBW (just be woman)
:yes::blackpill: At least that would be accurate and black pilled. But that's certainly not how it's being used.

I suffer from that too. My interpersonal skills are very lacking and people can sense something is off with me during interviews.
Thank God for the job i am in. I got very lucky and was interviewed by what seemed like an old autist, so the communication was smooth and straight to the point.

Haven't looked for another job since. Although pay may be superior in another company, I am kinda wary of the fact that I may be laid off during the 6 months trial period due to my social "skills".

So I take it :feelscomfy: and stay at my current job. Although my family keeps nagging me about finding another position. :feelsugh:
That sounds good, I'd probably do the same and just keep the job. I've been looking for my lucky break since graduating college the first time, and it just hasn't happened for me. No stable job, no good pay, no job security. I'm rapidly losing the will to try, anymore. It just seems pointless when it always ends in failure, and I have so much trouble ignoring all of the failures in order to work up the energy and motivation to keep trying some more. It's an incredibly detrimental loop to be stuck in.