Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Still can't believe I fell for PUA

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
Can't believe I thought PUA was legit. That if I improve my "game" then I would be a slayer.

I spent to much time approaching these foids only to have all of them reject me.

Meanwhile Mr Chad doesn't do fuck all and still gets the girl.

Any belief which can be monetised will be corrupted and abused; it's inevitable. The Redpill is now just a collection of men trying to take a bite out of the profit.

To be fair PUA works for many of guys in that it gets them to go out and try. It doesn't work for us, but it will work for enough guys who will then become PUA evangelists... and tell you with a straight face that them being 6'4" and good looking has nothing to do with their PUA success.

To be fair PUA works for many of guys in that it gets them to go out and try. It doesn't work for us, but it will work for enough guys who will then become PUA evangelists... and tell you with a straight face that them being 6'4" and good looking has nothing to do with their PUA success.

Yeah all these PUAs seem to have good faces. Even Tyler isn't bad looking. I think he got himself a mexican gold digger.

Yeah all these PUAs seem to have good faces. Even Tyler isn't bad looking. I think he got himself a mexican gold digger.
It was Tyler's business so you can't trust any of his successes. And it was before Tinder as well, so it may not be applicable to the current situation.
I guess that's why PUAs like Tyler and Roosh are branching out into personal development or whatever, because ugly guys are getting wiser and are harder to scam now.

believing in PUA is like believing tai lopez will actually teach you to be rich

Good thing I was able to see through it

Yeah, game only helps if you pass the looks threshold

I never really fell for it tbh...

believing in PUA is like believing tai lopez will actually teach you to be rich
Hahahahaha

One is easily recognized as a scam that’s unsure to work the other is seen as legit no matter, brutal legit comparison will use later

@Livid how many did you approach??

It doesn't work for us, but it will work for enough guys who will then become PUA evangelists... and tell you with a straight face that them being 6'4" and good looking has nothing to do with their PUA success.
Truth, it's always good looking basement dwellers finally making out and approaching, having success, then telling everyone PUA is legit.

PUAs are Chadsplainers.

It's not a bad strategy for Chads and Chad-lites with low self-esteem. All they needed was someone to give them a shot of confidence.

It never began for us though. You can't cure autism, or your race, or your face, or your 5'5 skinny frame. No amount of swagger will let you truly ascend.

I approach, but I never spent 1 second reading or watching PUA. It is rather simple, if you are attractive you will have success, if you are ugly you wont have sucess and if you are average it depends on circumstances and your level of NTness but you will either way be mostly rejected

Never fell for the PUA bullchit. All I had to do was cringe at the videos to know I'm not ever embarrassing myself like that irl.

Can't believe I thought PUA was legit. That if I improve my "game" then I would be a slayer.

I spent to much time approaching these foids only to have all of them reject me.

Meanwhile Mr Chad doesn't do fuck all and still gets the girl.
when I was doing it in the mid 2000s, everyone and their mom was saying looks don't matter, just need confidence, blah blah

all of society was promoting PUA tbh

PUA is pure cope. It only works with some average looking guys that don't have confidence. There is nothing ugly men can do.

In my bluepilled days, I discovered PUA but not retarded enough to do PUA signature cold approach. I only watched and read bluepilled advices and videos thinking and telling myself that there's still a way to ascend, even that there's no proof or logic that game can give success. Seeing that there's no proof I questioned myself and searched "does look matter?" I found a blackpilled video which really made me awake brutally. Finally I stopped watching PUA vids after seeing only one of FaceandLMS vids when I got crushed by evidences, logics, and scientific explanations delivered to me endlessly throughout the videos