Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Steven Crowder who liberals would describe as racist and homophobic has a good personality.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Liberals hate Steven Crowder, they says he's homophobic and transphobic for always making fun of the LGBTQ, that he's racist for mocking asian people and making fun of George Floyd, sexist for making fun of woke women.

Well Steven Crowder is Married to a becky. I think they don't realize that only bad people can't get girlfriends/wives. If a guy has a GF it automatically means he a good person with a good personality because how else would he have gotten a GF. Remember, incels can't get GF not because of their looks, it's because they are bad people with bad personalities.

So in conclusion, there must be nothing wrong with what Steven Crowder does, the thing that he does that offends people must be good things, because how else would be get a wife? It's not like his height, looks, and status has anything to do with it. He must have a great personality.

Meanwhile plenty of Incels who would never do these things, and yet for some reason they are still single.

Just make fun of gays, Geroge Gloyd and asians bro.

Screen Shot 2021 06 10 at 83717 PM

Steven Crowder Asian Stereotypes

C8845920 9804 11eb 9638 1d7a8a6778b1 1200 630

Maxresdefault

Last edited:
Where's the Stacey ?

Don't get how people find him funny tbh

That ugly looking ass mfer has no right to be discriminatory towards my Asian bros.

He’s a cuckservative.

I hope all liberals go turbo tranny and kill themselves from depression. They did this to themselves.

hes deadly afraid of jews because he knows

He’s a cuckservative.

I hope all liberals go turbo tranny and kill themselves from depression. They did this to themselves.
I hate conservatives also, I would rather them go to war and end themselves in gta.

It's impossible for anyone that is good with dogs to be a bad person as dogs can sense if someone is bad & will react accordingly, why do you think babies have been mauled to death by bully dogs? The dog could tell it was gonna be another Hitler & did the deed, sacrificing itself for the good of all.

It's impossible for anyone that is good with dogs to be a bad person as dogs can sense if someone is bad & will react accordingly, why do you think babies have been mauled to death by bully dogs? The dog could tell it was gonna be another Hitler & did the deed, sacrificing itself for the good of all.
whats wrong with being another hitler?

I think you've had too much internet my friend, these white people are fucking with your head, you should go outside and pick some cotton niggerboy

Good point though, IT respond pls.

How is Steven crowder bad? God you shitskins are pathetically easy to offend. He’s not racist, I wish he was. If he was anything more than a liberal 5 years ago he wouldn’t be on YouTube

How is Steven crowder bad? God you shitskins are pathetically easy to offend. He’s not racist, I wish he was. If he was anything more than a liberal 5 years ago he wouldn’t be on YouTube
He’s a massive prick, if you’re going to do race-based comedy at least make it funny. The guy’s humour level didn’t evolve past nursery

Look at all that personality.

Also JFL @ stormcel copers not getting the point of the thread.

He’s a massive prick, if you’re going to do race-based comedy at least make it funny. The guy’s humour level didn’t evolve past nursery
It’s not race based comedy. He hasn’t jabbed at blacks because he’s not racist. One can’t do “funny” race based comedy and have a YouTube and Twitter. He’s a prick but not for the reasons you or OP or any whiny liberal thinks he’s a prick

Look at all that personality.

Also JFL @ stormcel copers not getting the point of the thread.
stormcels are retards. think ethnics are liberals for defending themselves. and you attack a whitoid once and they say back off and break down in autistic rants about Jews and go off topic. unironically this forum has made me understand Jews pov more.

Even Adolf Hitler had a wife.

Good personality= starting a world war
Bad personality = wanting peace

It’s not race based comedy. He hasn’t jabbed at blacks because he’s not racist. One can’t do “funny” race based comedy and have a YouTube and Twitter. He’s a prick but not for the reasons you or OP or any whiny liberal thinks he’s a prick
Another retarded Bumboy take. There is no racism unless it's against blacks?? :feelsseriously:

Another retarded Bumboy take. There is no racism unless it's against blacks?? :feelsseriously:
He hasn’t jabbed at anybody. He’s not fucking racist, you liberal retard. He has a YouTube channel and Twitter, he’s a basic Republican at best.

god I hate liberals.

I like the Change my Mind vids, but this nigger is not funny whatsoever.

He hasn’t jabbed at anybody. He’s not fucking racist, you liberal retard. He has a YouTube channel and Twitter, he’s a basic Republican at best.
He has a half Asian lawyer so he can't be racist towards Asians am I right?

He has a half Asian lawyer so he can't be racist towards Asians am I right?
He’s on a platform that will ban you for even implying anything racist (unless it’s against white people, because the CEO is a Jewish woman and curry which is why it’s such a terrible platform) so he can’t be racist.

Uou think trump is racist too? You think trump and Ben Shapiro are racist? Are they fascists?

B B B BUT PERSONALITY MATTERS INKWELL

then how does a man who's described as sexist racist and homphobic get a wife?

giphy.gif

Even if you don't think he's racist, my point still stands, since usually the normies who tell incels the personality shit would think crowder is a bad person.

he has a better personality than you PEDOPHILE!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Even if you don't think he's racist, my point still stands, since usually the normies who tell incels the personality shit would think crowder is a bad person.
Because they’re libshits, and he’s not racist that’s just objective reality.

whats wrong with being another hitler?
AustrianPaintER

his vids on "change my mind" are a nice way to pass the time.

That's why I find it funny that cucks think we're all right wingers.

Idk who this guy is (seems like a right wing version of secular talk host, kyle kulinski) but he's about to get cancelled big time for poking fun at a local noodlewhore news reporter. Senators are going after his ass right now lol.

Wrong move crowder, wrong move. You could make fun of gook men and niggers and get away with it but you made the mistake of making fun of a public noodlewhore figure.

Last edited:

did Crowder just name the Jews in response to this Kanye stuff?

Liberal bluepillers will endlessly lecture you on how you are an evil person for not getting laid, because of course you must be an evil racist, sexist extremist to not get laid, because that's the definition of evil for them, and according to them, you simply can't have problems getting laid if you're good:soy::soy::soy:, but won't even touch the fact that racist, sexist, "LGBTphobic" conservatives not only have more kids than them on average, but are more likely to be married as well.

But it’s not just a fertility difference: if controls for marital status are removed, the conservative fertility advantage gets even bigger. That is, conservatives are simply more likely to be married than liberals. Thus, there is a conservative-liberal gap on marriage and separately on odds of childbearing conditional upon marital status.

figure1-26-w640.png

Really makes you think.

The study revealed that sexually active teenage boys have more benevolent sexism, more hostile sexism, and more ambivalent sexism than non-sexually active teenage boys. Additionally, benevolently sexist men had their first sex at an earlier age and hostile sexist men had a lower proportion of condom use. The study also revealed that women are attracted to benevolently sexist men. The study revealed that teenage boys without sexual experience had the least amount of hostile sexism, benevolent sexism and ambivalent sexism. Boys with non-penetrative sexual experience had more of the three types of sexism, and boys with penetrative sexual experience had the most amount of the three types of sexism.