Steven Crowder who liberals would describe as racist and homophobic has a good personality.

B

BrianJian

Recruit
★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
151
Online
1d 18h 45m
Liberals hate Steven Crowder, they says he's homophobic and transphobic for always making fun of the LGBTQ, that he's racist for mocking asian people and making fun of George Floyd, sexist for making fun of woke women.

Well Steven Crowder is Married to a becky. I think they don't realize that only bad people can't get girlfriends/wives. If a guy has a GF it automatically means he a good person with a good personality because how else would he have gotten a GF. Remember, incels can't get GF not because of their looks, it's because they are bad people with bad personalities.

So in conclusion, there must be nothing wrong with what Steven Crowder does, the thing that he does that offends people must be good things, because how else would be get a wife? It's not like his height, looks, and status has anything to do with it. He must have a great personality.

Meanwhile plenty of Incels who would never do these things, and yet for some reason they are still single.

Just make fun of gays, Geroge Gloyd and asians bro.









 
Last edited:
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
5,818
Online
32d 14h 2m
Where's the Stacey ?
 
SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Do I get these years back?
★★★★
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Posts
303
Online
10d 8h 39m
Don't get how people find him funny tbh
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,189
Online
59d 8h 11m
That ugly looking ass mfer has no right to be discriminatory towards my Asian bros.
 
B

BrianJian

Recruit
★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
151
Online
1d 18h 45m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
That ugly looking ass mfer has no right to be discriminatory towards my Asian bros.
I would be happy if someone shot him in gta 5.
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,189
Online
59d 8h 11m
BrianJian said:
I would be happy if someone shot him in real life.
Fixed. And based.
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
5,818
Online
32d 14h 2m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
That ugly looking ass mfer has no right to be discriminatory towards my Asian bros.
BrianJian said:
I would be happy if someone shot him in gta 5.
High IQ

I wouldn't mind if he got his militech paraline hacked in cyberpunk 2077
 
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

See you tomorrow.
★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
2,873
Online
16d 19h 13m
He’s a cuckservative.

I hope all liberals go turbo tranny and kill themselves from depression. They did this to themselves.
 
overweight

overweight

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 14, 2021
Posts
103
Online
1d 12h 22m
hes deadly afraid of jews because he knows
 
B

BrianJian

Recruit
★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
151
Online
1d 18h 45m
Nukethisgayearth said:
He’s a cuckservative.

I hope all liberals go turbo tranny and kill themselves from depression. They did this to themselves.
I hate conservatives also, I would rather them go to war and end themselves in gta.
 
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,447
Online
82d 21h 10m
It's impossible for anyone that is good with dogs to be a bad person as dogs can sense if someone is bad & will react accordingly, why do you think babies have been mauled to death by bully dogs? The dog could tell it was gonna be another Hitler & did the deed, sacrificing itself for the good of all.
 
overweight

overweight

Recruit
★★
Joined
May 14, 2021
Posts
103
Online
1d 12h 22m
The Abyss said:
It's impossible for anyone that is good with dogs to be a bad person as dogs can sense if someone is bad & will react accordingly, why do you think babies have been mauled to death by bully dogs? The dog could tell it was gonna be another Hitler & did the deed, sacrificing itself for the good of all.
whats wrong with being another hitler?
 
DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Posts
1,489
Online
41d 18h 24m
I think you've had too much internet my friend, these white people are fucking with your head, you should go outside and pick some cotton niggerboy

Good point though, IT respond pls.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
21,177
Online
251d 20h 20m
How is Steven crowder bad? God you shitskins are pathetically easy to offend. He’s not racist, I wish he was. If he was anything more than a liberal 5 years ago he wouldn’t be on YouTube
 
S

somcel182

Recruit
★★
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Posts
123
Online
2d 14h 59m
BummerDrummer said:
How is Steven crowder bad? God you shitskins are pathetically easy to offend. He’s not racist, I wish he was. If he was anything more than a liberal 5 years ago he wouldn’t be on YouTube
He’s a massive prick, if you’re going to do race-based comedy at least make it funny. The guy’s humour level didn’t evolve past nursery
 
S

SuperPerfectCel

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,329
Online
15d 10h 9m
Look at all that personality.

Also JFL @ stormcel copers not getting the point of the thread.
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
21,177
Online
251d 20h 20m
somcel182 said:
He’s a massive prick, if you’re going to do race-based comedy at least make it funny. The guy’s humour level didn’t evolve past nursery
It’s not race based comedy. He hasn’t jabbed at blacks because he’s not racist. One can’t do “funny” race based comedy and have a YouTube and Twitter. He’s a prick but not for the reasons you or OP or any whiny liberal thinks he’s a prick
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
19,531
Online
206d 6h 32m
SuperPerfectCel said:
Look at all that personality.

Also JFL @ stormcel copers not getting the point of the thread.
stormcels are retards. think ethnics are liberals for defending themselves. and you attack a whitoid once and they say back off and break down in autistic rants about Jews and go off topic. unironically this forum has made me understand Jews pov more.
 
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
33,321
Online
124d 19h 38m
Even Adolf Hitler had a wife.

Good personality= starting a world war
Bad personality = wanting peace
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

[email protected] need friends desperate
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,011
Online
6d 2h 26m
BummerDrummer said:
It’s not race based comedy. He hasn’t jabbed at blacks because he’s not racist. One can’t do “funny” race based comedy and have a YouTube and Twitter. He’s a prick but not for the reasons you or OP or any whiny liberal thinks he’s a prick
Another retarded Bumboy take. There is no racism unless it's against blacks?? :feelsseriously:
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
21,177
Online
251d 20h 20m
asdf1234 said:
Another retarded Bumboy take. There is no racism unless it's against blacks?? :feelsseriously:
He hasn’t jabbed at anybody. He’s not fucking racist, you liberal retard. He has a YouTube channel and Twitter, he’s a basic Republican at best.

god I hate liberals.
 
Speed

Speed

Admiral
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Posts
2,528
Online
75d 17h 3m
I like the Change my Mind vids, but this nigger is not funny whatsoever.
 
Aadi

Aadi

Hikikomori
★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
3,251
Online
30d 4m
BummerDrummer said:
He hasn’t jabbed at anybody. He’s not fucking racist, you liberal retard. He has a YouTube channel and Twitter, he’s a basic Republican at best.
He has a half Asian lawyer so he can't be racist towards Asians am I right?
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
21,177
Online
251d 20h 20m
Aadi said:
He has a half Asian lawyer so he can't be racist towards Asians am I right?
He’s on a platform that will ban you for even implying anything racist (unless it’s against white people, because the CEO is a Jewish woman and curry which is why it’s such a terrible platform) so he can’t be racist.

Uou think trump is racist too? You think trump and Ben Shapiro are racist? Are they fascists?
 
Bourbon

Bourbon

I hate normies, especially w*men.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
2,909
Online
37d 2h 50m
B B B BUT PERSONALITY MATTERS INKWELL

then how does a man who's described as sexist racist and homphobic get a wife?

 
B

BrianJian

Recruit
★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
151
Online
1d 18h 45m
BummerDrummer said:
How is Steven crowder bad? God you shitskins are pathetically easy to offend. He’s not racist, I wish he was. If he was anything more than a liberal 5 years ago he wouldn’t be on YouTube
Even if you don't think he's racist, my point still stands, since usually the normies who tell incels the personality shit would think crowder is a bad person.
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
9,111
Online
72d 19h 28m
he has a better personality than you PEDOPHILE!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
21,177
Online
251d 20h 20m
BrianJian said:
Even if you don't think he's racist, my point still stands, since usually the normies who tell incels the personality shit would think crowder is a bad person.
Because they’re libshits, and he’s not racist that’s just objective reality.
 
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
12,447
Online
82d 21h 10m
overweight said:
whats wrong with being another hitler?
Nothing in my book but I don't think like the majority.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
26,598
Online
102d 3h 37m
The Abyss said:
It's impossible for anyone that is good with dogs to be a bad person as dogs can sense if someone is bad & will react accordingly, why do you think babies have been mauled to death by bully dogs? The dog could tell it was gonna be another Hitler & did the deed, sacrificing itself for the good of all.
overweight said:
whats wrong with being another hitler?
 
Theberryodd

Theberryodd

Unicel
★★★
Joined
May 11, 2021
Posts
245
Online
2d 18h 40m
his vids on "change my mind" are a nice way to pass the time.