Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Steve from "blues clues" left television because he was losing hair and getting old

Blackpill at its finest. You can tell he's about to cry.

What the norwood reaper does to a nigga's spirit :blackpill:

He kind of looks like this tbh
5905950725f8290a20d4e4010f5d8188.jpg
He's smiling but his eyes look defeated and sad.

Holy fuck I remember this show, I’m sad to see him go. I’d do ANYTHING to regain my childhood innocence, just for one day.

Holy fuck I remember this show, I’m sad to see him go. I’d do ANYTHING to regain my childhood innocence, just for one day.
Why do you have to bring up feels? I don't want these feels .:feelspuke:

Women forever have it in a cage and have their manipulated weapons on hold. They are viscious creatures who caused your loneliness. They are humanity's evilness at its core.

Why do you have to bring up feels? I don't want these feels .:feelspuke:
I must, the childhood innocence pill is WAY more brutal than teen love for me. Teen love was something I could never experience but childhood innocence is something I look back on so fondly. Playing video games and collecting Pokémon without a care in the world. Beats stressing over college and laying in bed crying.

Killed his career too. Can't be a TV star with a shiny bald head.
Christ, as if Saint Hamudi's refrain wasn't true enough as it is, here's the story of a man who left his high-paying job as a children's television show host because he came to the harrowing realization that his balding head would terrify children with thoughts of their own coming mortality.

It was over for Steve Burns. He knew.

Last edited:
Itsover
the face of a broken man

It's insane how much prejudice against ugliness is allowed whereas any remote sign of prejudice against other things like race or sex are considered a holocaust. If I was him, I'd have given them the middle finger.

Last edited:
norwood bout to take a nigga's career :feelsrope:

norwood bout to take a nigga's career :feelsrope:
Homie was 25 at the time too. He said rarely was he recognized as Steve, even though he was a childhood TV icon. Hair loss destroyed his identity

Nickelodeon brought him back yesterday for the 25 year anniversary. They Made him wear a hat to not scare any one lol

View: https://youtu.be/U95m8DQ-mdU

sad thing is is that you can kind of tell he is bald anyways.

but still that is brutal. I wonder if he requested a hat or if they forced him. I wouldn't be shocked if they forced him to but I also wouldn't be shocked if he chose it anyways.

sad thing is is that you can kind of tell he is bald anyways.

but still that is brutal. I wonder if he requested a hat or if they forced him. I wouldn't be shocked if they forced him to but I also wouldn't be shocked if he chose it anyways.
I think he made cameo appearances on the show and he was bald, so maybe he asked for it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back