Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Steve Dublanica says that he had multiple girlfriends

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
In his blog he also mentioned that more than once some guest's daughters are checking him out.
This is him:

Author Steve Dublanica biography and book list
Confessions of an Angry Waiter - TIME

“I’ll have a coke,” the first daughter says looking up and down. Yeah, she digs me.
My wife was stuck at work, so my daughter and I were enjoying a quiet dinner when she asked, “Daddy? How many girlfriends do you have?”

“I don’t have any girlfriends” I said. “I’m married to your mother.”

“Did you have girlfriends?”

“Yes.”

“How many?”

I paused before answering that question. I met my wife when I was forty-two and, despite having studied to be a priest, I didn’t exactly live a celibate life after I left the seminary. While I can’t post numbers like Wilt Chamberlin, I have enjoyed the company of women on more than one occasion – but the exact number is classified since my wife reads this blog. So, after editing out high school romances, summer flings, and a couple of painful and stupid escapades, I came up with an answer I thought was appropriate.

“I dated a lot of women,” I said, “But there were only three I ever thought about marrying.”

But he has a wife, i'll give him that, something that we can't get.

Highly doubt it that girls are checking him out, fat olding normie is invisible. Still lifemogs us into the stratosphere.

Can run JBW on noodlewhores

Highly doubt it that girls are checking him out, fat olding normie is invisible. Still lifemogs us into the stratosphere.
Makes sense. Is he confusing beta buxxing for genuine affection?