Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Stephen Hawking accused of having an underage orgy on Epstein Island, e-mails and documents show.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

As Epstein stuff continues to come out, one story is that Virginia Giuffre accused Stephen Hawking of having an orgy with a bunch of kids. Stephen Hawking's name is in the unsealed Epstein documents, and he's been photographed on the island.

But what might either absolve him or confirm he did it? Epstein offered to pay off Virginia Giuffre's friends if they could turn against her, and somehow prove or corroborate that the orgy didn't happen.

I tell ya, sexual abuse of children is abhorrent in all cases. But it's gotta be especially upsetting to make a child get sexual with the gangrel and deformed body of Stephen Hawking. Making all sorts of weird noises because he's obviously not hooked up to his speech synthesizer during sex. It almost gives lie to Giuffre's accusations, because I know if I had to do that, there would be no coming back from that. It would haunt me. That's probably why she became an advocate for sex trafficking victims. But me? I probably wouldn't have the strength to live.

im hearing his robot voice saying 'yes, yes, good, dont stop, dont stop'

Dying truecel cripple with 165 IQ, to be fair you can't really blame him for getting whatever he could. Probably relentlessly mocked and bullied by those same types of foids in his youth. Now foids have a reason to absolutely detest him though, they had to show a screen of respect to virtue signal before. :feelskek:

It’s common knowledge that Hawking is a sexual deviant. Just look at him here

Dying truecel cripple with 165 IQ, to be fair you can't really blame him for getting whatever he could. Probably relentlessly mocked and bullied by those same types of foids in his youth. Now foids have a reason to absolutely detest him though, they had to show a screen of respect to virtue signal before. :feelskek:
He was not a trucel ,Hawking a wife and several kids

The people who rule this world are nothing more than sick soulless beasts

Could he even get his cock erect

i think niggas too dead to be concerned about this event

ovER even disabled niggas ascending

Img1

Img2

the rich should be killed
i wonder what it is that makes the rich be able to fuck JBs, hmm, maybe its BECAUSE MONEY = POWER

lmafo I was about to make this exact thread. The most unexpected man to make up for lonely teenage years. Haven't laughed that hard in over a decade. The thought of Hawking commanding cunny sex :feelskek:

oh, not as funny but still pretty good

Last edited:
lmafo I was about to make this exact thread. The most unexpected man to make up for lonely teenage years. Haven't laughed that hard in over a decade. The thought of Hawking commanding cunny sex :feelskek:

oh, not as funny but still pretty good
View attachment 1028846

I don't like to doubt victims right away, but this sounds fake. Pedo Island, sure. Cartoonish midget hijinks? That's a Man Show sketch.

Probably relentlessly mocked and bullied by those same types of foids in his youth. Now foids have a reason to absolutely detest him though, they had to show a screen of respect to virtue signal before. :feelskek:
Absolutely

Imagine being raped by steven hawking. The smell of his crusty, unwashed cripple dick, the odor of years of feces and sweat coming from his retard chair, the feeling of cold drool dripping on the back of your neck as youre forced to suck his limp dick knowing the most genetically deficient sperm is entering your mouth

the rich should be killed
Stephen Hawking Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back