Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Stellar Blade is out

Is this good?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm not super keen on it but it annoys the journalists which makes me think maybe it's overall a good thing.

Stellarblade 1663262281102

Edit -- Maybe it's almost out idk. People have been talking about it as if it's out lol

Last edited:

• I do not care

Don't buy into the cumsoomerism. Sony has been censoring third party games for years and they still do so.

One thing I really don't get these days is the obsession with asses over tits!

Tits are much nicer XD

Shut up and take my monkey!

It's out in 2 days. Lots of Redditors are seething about it.

Got bored of the demo, the easy mode they added is cringe also.

£70 for a video game is also insane.

Can't wait for pc mods :ahegao:

another jew game pay up incel goyim and consoom while tyrone and chad fuck your crush

It's out in 2 days. Lots of Redditors are seething about it.

Yeah I feel like that in itself makes it a positive release, even though in a healthy society it wouldn't be that amazing.

One thing I really don't get these days is the obsession with asses over tits!

Tits are much nicer XD
John Doyle shared a theory on that, probably half-joking. In his theory the focus on ass is because white foids generally don't have big asses and latina and negress foids do. He talks about it in this video at around 29:00. It's kinda true though, as a young horny kid I was always obsessed with tits but ass wasn't even on my radar, but as I grew up ass definitely became very interesting to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8Lc9DwPsQ&t=2162s

John Doyle shared a theory on that, probably half-joking. In his theory the focus on ass is because white foids generally don't have big asses and latina and negress foids do. He talks about it in this video at around 29:00. It's kinda true though, as a young horny kid I was always obsessed with tits but ass wasn't even on my radar, but as I grew up ass definitely became very interesting to me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS8Lc9DwPsQ&t=2162s

That was based, lol

Yeah it's really weird. I don't know how much of this ass obsession is manufactured.

I mean, it is roughly speaking part of the hourglass figure. Hourglass is tits and... well, technically hips but maybe men struggle to tell the difference between that and a big ass, lol

Ragefuel for troons and cucks

Yeah these people and the left in general are so weird.

They seem fine with very tough women (like Abby in TLOU 2), ugly women, masculine ones... anything except just a normal attractive female.

For guys they seem to like very hot guys or very feminine guys. I guess that's Chad and someone that would be their gay friend.