Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Steam wish list reveal. Which games should I buy next week?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Next week, I’m going to receive my disability pension. Which games would you recommend?"
@wereq @Chudpreet @Stupid Clown @PersonalityChad @starystulejarz

Elden Ring, Ghost of Tsushima.

Have you played Hitman: World of Assassination? You could try that.

pointless to but single player games unless they're dirt cheap

Elden Ring, Ghost of Tsushima.

Have you played Hitman: World of Assassination? You could try that.
I'm in the middle of playing original Hitman.

I wish i had a gaming pc :cryfeels:

What is difference beterrn first Hitman and Hitman 2 and others?
Codename 47 came out in 2000. It lacks the proper mechanics and smoothness to make playing enjoyable. If you're referring to Hitman 2016 which is the first Hitman game in the soft-reboot of the Hitman franchise, then there's no difference in playing mechanics and visuals between the 2016 release, Hitman 2 (2018 release), or Hitman 3 (2021 release) since its all part of the same trilogy called World of Assassination.

bro just pick whatever is hyping up on jewtube

Kingdom Come Deliverance is good, especially if you like the time period

Get Jedi Outcast 2 and Academy since they are super cheap:

Kotor 1+2 are also super cheap on the keyshops better get them before disney going to remove them all and replace with new trash versions.

Other cool games to buy are Dawn of war 1 with all expansions (WA, DC, SS), Divinity OS2 (It's as expensive on the keyshops as on Steam so maybe wait for sale), Astlibra (game full of soul just avoid shitty dlc)

Eldest soul is total trash i had it from Humble choice and i couldn't beat the first boss since controls were so unresponsive and trash, Craftopia is abandoned by the devs since they only care about Palworld now so better to buy Palword than that.

PS you can get cheap steam/gog keys not just on keyshops but also there: https://bazar.lowcygier.pl/ people are selling their bundle keys. You can get some epic deals:

Brave 2024 09 06 14 06 30
Brave 2024 09 06 14 06 51
Brave 2024 09 06 14 07 21
Brave 2024 09 06 14 06 59
2024 09 06 14 08 36

Idk. None of these canes look amazing

why don't you just download the free ones?