Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Should I intimidationmax/seriousmax as a truecel?

join a boxing gym, spar hard and spar often. spar with anybody and everybody. sometimes itll be more like a real fight than sparring, thats good.
NTs can see it in your eyes when you do not fear a physical altercation, this is not something that can be faked
I should learn how to fight, I'll join a boxing gym when I stop being a brokecel

I can see how thugmaxxing/jokermaxxing could be cringe

Going on roids would actually be a good idea, if I was a sub5 gymlet with tattoos that would be better then being a sub5 nerd who's shoved in a locker
All you really need to do is learn how to control yourself and others via a knowledge of anatomy and a calm martial art...

Once you can become calm in the face of obvious danger you can scare the gdmf shit out of people...
join a boxing gym, spar hard and spar often. spar with anybody and everybody. sometimes itll be more like a real fight than sparring, thats good.
NTs can see it in your eyes when you do not fear a physical altercation, this is not something that can be faked
But yeah, contact sports teach you to not fear contact.... And that gives you an edge over those that fear contact.

I should learn how to fight, I'll join a boxing gym when I stop being a brokecel
i can link you to good beginner boxing videos and books you can get for free if you want
99% of boxing "coaches" online are full of shit and have never even been in a fight their whole life, but there is some good stuff available

i can link you to good beginner boxing videos and books you can get for free if you want
99% of boxing "coaches" online are full of shit and have never even been in a fight their whole life, but there is some good stuff available
I would want that, thanks brocel

All you really need to do is learn how to control yourself and others via a knowledge of anatomy and a calm martial art...

Once you can become calm in the face of obvious danger you can scare the gdmf shit out of people...

But yeah, contact sports teach you to not fear contact.... And that gives you an edge over those that fear contact.

I need to get into that, I wish I had money to go sign up rn but being a brokecel is brutal

book: championship fighting by jack dempsey
free pdf:
this book is a gold mine of knowledge, will teach you how to punch hard, block and dodge. start here.

here are 2 youtube channels which have good content:

book: championship fighting by jack dempsey
free pdf:
this book is a gold mine of knowledge, will teach you how to punch hard, block and dodge. start here.

here are 2 youtube channels which have good content:
Thanks a lot brocel

I downloaded the book pdf and subbed to both channels, I'll actually check it out, like actually actually

You could thugmax and start selling some drugs and then fuck the girls you sell drugs to. They will trade sex for the drugs. And from this its easy to get a bitch to be with you permanently since you provide her with the drug that she needs so she will make the move on you.

I might even watch gore so I don't have a knee jerk reaction to look away and be less squeamish/wimpy nice guy minded. I should hate bluepillers and faggots more, and I should have a more confrontational mentality and make it clear that I'm not a nice guy anymore.
This is a good plan. Since I've gotten addicted to gore I have learned to stand up for myself and most importantly to stand up to other people.

The only cure for shyness is dark triad maxxing.

Just ignore when people talk to you and give short answers that can't possibly lead to anymore discussion. That's all you need to do as an unattractive guy to be seen as threatening. "Omg he's not jestermaxxing for me! There's something wrong with him! :foidSoy: "

Mike Tyson was 5'10 (obviously a good height but still considered short in relation to other heavyweights at the time), and yet he was one of the most feared and respected boxers. If you have skill and can fight, you're gonna be intimidating.
Cope. Only tall ogres can be intimidating. A manlet with muscles is just seen as a joke

Just ignore when people talk to you and give short answers that can't possibly lead to anymore discussion. That's all you need to do as an unattractive guy to be seen as threatening. "Omg he's not jestermaxxing for me! There's something wrong with him! :foidSoy: "
Thx for the tips brocel

This is a good plan. Since I've gotten addicted to gore I have learned to stand up for myself and most importantly to stand up to other people.

The only cure for shyness is dark triad maxxing.
It makes your mind more edgy which is useful if you're overly nice

holy shit that video