Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stealing wine from parents

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Based? Gonna drink the wine and leave the bottles empty in the fridge. Damn my mother will start hitting me tomorrow

take the bottles outside and break them

Based? Gonna drink the wine and leave the bottles empty in the fridge. Damn my mother will start hitting me tomorrow
If I was friends with you. I would buy you a handle of fireball

take the bottles outside and break them
Ill fill the bottles with water so they wont notice. Damn im an evil genius tonight! :feelsdevil:

how old are you? why don't you buy your own booze?
Because ive been on antabuse and commie sweden doesnt sell today because special holiday bs. Read on Swedish alcohol laws to get what I mean

I have no money for wine, mogs me.

Steal the dusty bottles in the cellar bro...

No won will miss them

Because ive been on antabuse and commie sweden doesnt sell today because special holiday bs. Read on Swedish alcohol laws to get what I mean
Ah they can just buy more then. Dont even refill the bottles. Or piss in them. That would be funny.

Wow, that's cucked. Sucks to not be American. :feelsjuice:

Yes, I need to marry a landwhale or join the (((military))) to acquire US citizenship
The awful things you have to do when you're not born into freedom. :feelsjuice: