Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel StBlackops2cel's real Facebook page leaked by @outherebrothers (correct me if wrong poster/name) PBUH

• Thread starter ropecel_is_cope
  • Start date
ropecel_is_cope

ropecel_is_cope

Cope with the rope, boyo
-
Gigalifefuel tbh

Attachments

• 8F0C4CB4-061D-447F-B27E-9BF7E1B93E3E.png
    8F0C4CB4-061D-447F-B27E-9BF7E1B93E3E.png
    435.3 KB · Views: 956
MY LORD MY LORD MY LORD

Blackops2cel looksmaxxed and still is bogged down by shit genetics

Holy fuck

That escalated quickli

Just checked it out, guy literally has endless pictures of games, anime etc. Gigacoper

Seems like a neet to me

Just checked it out, guy literally has endless pictures of games, anime etc. Gigacoper
Signs of a truecel. PBUH, he has not betrayed us. :feelsautistic::feelsokman:

I wonder what people are doing, sending him messages I guess.

Imagine if he posted here even once. Even if he turns out to be a blue pilled cuck it would be incredible. Someone please invite him. Tell him we have been considering him as a God for years. Ie. Incel Jesus. And whatever they might be, we want to hear his words of wisdom passed down from on high.

"And shepherds we shall be
For Thee, my Lord, for Thee
Power hath descended from Thy hand
That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti"

My Lord!

Imagine if he posted here even once. Even if he turns out to be a blue pilled cuck it would be incredible. Someone please invite him. Tell him we have been considering him a God for years. Ie. Incel Jesus. And whatever they might be, we want to hear his words of wisdom passed down from on high.
There's another thread where a guy said that he sent him a link through FB. Lifefuel if he joins this forum, the Jesus of incels returns. :feelsmusic:

So is true, he is french and not bosnian.

Incels with facebook should invite him here!

Do you guys think he knows that he's worshiped and seen as the god of ugly virgin men on the internet? If not, it's going to be a huge shock for him once he starts receiving messages from random people.

Just in time for the first anniversary.

Do you guys think he knows that he's worshiped and seen as the god of ugly virgin men on the internet? If not, it's going to be a huge shock for him once he starts receiving messages from random people.

I highly doubt he knows. He is about to find out.

Need his Steam account
would be down to play with the SAINT himself

Will he finally be resurrected on 7th of November? Coincidence? I don't think so!

Naudzu-bi-st.blackops2cel-min-zaalik! Inna-li-st.blackops2cel!!

You all are committing blasphemy. Repent. Pay Tawbah.

I tried to look him up on Facebook, but I found a gigastacy from Texas instead with his name with tons of party pics. Now I´m depressed again. FML.

Someone send him the Lord of the Rings videos he's featured in kek

DONT DOX HIM. IDIOT

Well, he said something true actually. What about if he rope if he know he is a meme? What about if he GO ER because he will swallow the black pill?

This will be funny :feelskek:

Yep it's him, we've uncovered the holy grail.
Châtellerault is incel Mecca now.
I tried to look him up on Facebook, but I found a gigastacy from Texas instead with his name with tons of party pics. Now I´m depressed again. FML.
Can comfirm it's him buddybroyo.

Last edited:
Blackpill our St. Morgan

He's changed his profile picture to southparkized version of himself, he probably caught on to his internet meme status as a god to downtrodden lonely virgins.

lol, I wonder if he knows about us

I mean he uses Facebook, one of the people that knows him might have tipped him off
lol, I wonder if he knows about us

I mean he uses Facebook, one of the people that knows him might have tipped him off

He's definitely been sent a decent amount of messages and friend requests. He knows.

I'm so glad he's still into vidya and other subhuman copes. He's definitely an incel. PBUH.

Imagine if he posted here even once. Even if he turns out to be a blue pilled cuck it would be incredible. Someone please invite him. Tell him we have been considering him as a God for years. Ie. Incel Jesus. And whatever they might be, we want to hear his words of wisdom passed down from on high.
Please we will praise him name on high and kneel in submission to his great teachings

@Fontaine is StBo2Cel

Looks like he has female friends, fakecel! :lul:

People stop commiting polytheism, he is a subhuman like us. We are all one. He is just the ‘stereotypical truecel’

DOGPILL CONFIRMED
DOGPILL

Never doubt our Saint.

Please be gentle with him, you don't want innocent blood on your hands.

Fuckin bitches. But finally, their names are exposed. Let's spam them with incelrage
We have their names. Let's blame them. At everyone with Facebook. Let's send messages to Facebook. Lie, tell Facebook about racism statements and so on. If their friend list is available, let's their friends that this whores are selling their underwear. So much possibilities. Let's state an exemple

Last edited: