Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious staying up all night today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i have planned to stay up all night today for school because its hard for me to wake up if i went to sleep so why not just stay awake and go to sleep when i come back from home because life is boring anyways so it dosent matter what i do because i will always go back to square one. no matter what i do i cant fix my ugliness so i just have to get used to suffering i guess because it will never stop until i die. i tried to stay up all night today but shit i almost missed school and my father screamed at me lol so i dont want to repeat it today so i will man up and stay up all night. what is your experience brocels on staying up all night.

I suffer from insomnia really badly. To the point where I self medicate nyquil and multiple sleeping aids daily for the last few years. Feel you man…. I wouldn’t be taking this shit if I had a normal life but hey, helps me sleep and slowly killing me. :smonk:

I can go to bed when i want. I dont have work or school (only work at home) :lul:

it is retarded you will lose last bits of testosterone that you have :feelswhat::society:

I suffer from insomnia really badly. To the point where I self medicate nyquil and multiple sleeping aids daily for the last few years. Feel you man…. I wouldn’t be taking this shit if I had a normal life but hey, helps me sleep and slowly killing me. :smonk:
yeah for some reason these past few days i couIdnt sleep for shit

I think I managed to stay up all night and day back in 2013, possibly, if I’m recalling right.

I think I managed to stay up all night and day back in 2013, possibly, if I’m recalling right.
last time i stayed up all night was weeks ago and then i slept from 5pm till 10pm

fuck it dude i got nothing to lose anymore
then just inject T :feelsdevil::society:

better be angry hateful high T male than some no test soyfag cuck :feelswhat::society:

yeah for some reason these past few days i couIdnt sleep for shit
It’s our own little hell. We suffer physically, mentally, emotionally and then we die. This is our lives of the unlucky minority :fuk:

i have planned to stay up all night today for school because its hard for me to wake up if i went to sleep so why not just stay awake and go to sleep when i come back from home because life is boring anyways so it dosent matter what i do because i will always go back to square one. no matter what i do i cant fix my ugliness so i just have to get used to suffering i guess because it will never stop until i die. i tried to stay up all night today but shit i almost missed school and my father screamed at me lol so i dont want to repeat it today so i will man up and stay up all night. what is your experience brocels on staying up all night.
How do you cope with schools man, I can't I'm currently on holidays and living the life a few days and it's done.