Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Staying alive solely to spite others is cope

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Staying alive for the purpose of spiting other people is cope the truth is if you have inferior genes people won’t care if you live or die they’ll go on about their life either way I’ve realized this despite having a low IQ low value men are forgotten about in life and forgotten about in death if I died today I can guarantee you nobody would mourn my death nor will they celebrate it you don’t matter to normies I don’t either the only people that matter are Chads women and the wealthy that’s it the rest of us are seen as disposable meat

Staying alive for the purpose of spiting other people is cope the truth is if you have inferior genes people won’t care if you live or die they’ll go on about their life either way I’ve realized this despite having a low IQ low value men are forgotten about in life and forgotten about in death if I died today I can guarantee you nobody would mourn my death nor will they celebrate it you don’t matter to normies I don’t either the only people that matter are Chads women and the wealthy that’s it the rest of us are seen as disposable meat
You need to have goals boyo. You won't spite people by living or dying, unless maybe you go ER but people will forget about that pretty quickly too. What do you want in life? How will you achieve it? Have you tried looksmaxxing and saving up for surgery?

You need to have goals boyo. You won't spite people by living or dying, unless maybe you go ER but people will forget about that pretty quickly too. What do you want in life? How will you achieve it? Have you tried looksmaxxing and saving up for surgery?
All I want is a quick painless death

All I want is a quick painless death
Have you tried contacting Dignitas or Pegasos? They might be able to help with that, but they rejected me hard so it's unlikely. Once you have realized that dying painlessly isn't possible. What will you do?

Have you tried contacting Dignitas or Pegasos? They might be able to help with that, but they rejected me hard so it's unlikely. Once you have realized that dying painlessly isn't possible. What will you do?
It’s possible I just gotta build up the courage to go through with it

What goals? OP isnt going to be a social media star.

Staying alive solely to fuck with others is good cope​

What goals? OP isnt going to be a social media star.
Not everything in life is about relationships. There are always other ways of getting what you want. Money and surgery comes to mind. Or hobbymaxxing. Or finding a job you enjoy doing. Dedicating yourself to research if you are high IQ. There's plenty of different things in life even though it's hard to recognize that sometimes.

Not everything in life is about relationships.
Never did i say that. I have no sex drive.

There are always other ways of getting what you want. Money and surgery comes to mind. Or hobbymaxxing. Or finding a job you enjoy doing. Dedicating yourself to research if you are high IQ. There's plenty of different things in life even though it's hard to recognize that sometimes.
OP didn’t go to college just like me. There is no future for us but scamming/robbing/ and wageslaving.

Never did i say that. I have no sex drive.

OP didn’t go to college just like me. There is no future for us but scamming/robbing/ and wageslaving.
There are alternate paths to attaining a good job. But it requires a high IQ. Scamming is a good cope if you can get away with it.

I'm not gonna die just because I didn't get some used up whore's pussy.