Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stayed in bed more than 16 hours today

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
And tomorrow I’m back to work, fuk

well at least you're well rested. which is a good thing for the rest of your work week.

i got insomnia and a fucked up sleep cycle. im planning to lay off the alcohol for as long as I can from now on.

i got insomnia and a fucked up sleep cycle. im planning to lay off the alcohol for as long as I can from now on.
Used to suffer from that too but workceling makes me tired af so I fall asleep pretty easily now ngl

rotted entirety of last year, worst year of my life. Even tho wageing isn’t fun either

Back to work and give society wealth that will neglect you while forcing you to be lonely and swallow that condition without a chance to look for other options.
Don't be stupid moronic OP, fight fucking back.
#nopussynolabor

i hate going to work after spending a ton of time at bed. i feel tired and frustrated and every moment i spent at work is just me thinking about the second i can go back to my bed and sleep.
i prefer working everyday than going to the paradise then going back to work