Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Statuspill for kidcels, proof that status > looks, at least for kindergarteners

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Brutally over for low status kidcels. You might even be objectively better looking than your thugmaxxed, low-inhib Chad bully, but when your teacher sees him steal your toy car and then throw it at your head after you start crying that you want it back, she'll think that he's more attractive than you:worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

OK, now seriously, I have no idea how grown up researchers even think of studying shit like this:feelshaha::feelskek:, but it seems blackpilled enough to warrant looking at:waitwhat::feelswhere:.

Physical attractiveness in preschoolers: Relationships with power, status, aggression and social skills

Several lines of theory and research suggest that power (e.g., social dominance) and status (e.g., social prominence and positive peer regard) are enjoyed by those blessed with good looks.
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

The present work addresses the relations among physical attractiveness, power, status, and aggression from a resource control theoretic perspective that suggests that group members find power holders physically attractive, even if they are aggressive. Teacher ratings of physical attractiveness, social dominance, peer reception, aggression, and social skills were collected on 153 preschoolers (3–6 years) from a Midwestern city. Positive peer regard was derived via sociometric nominations.
How did the parents of those children feel about this:waitwhat::waitwhat:?

Raters unfamiliar with the children assessed their physical attractiveness from photographs.
Which adults signed up to judge the attractiveness of preschoolers from their photographs:waitwhat::waitwhat:? How were they even recruited:waitwhat::waitwhat:?

Results show that teachers' perceptions of physical attractiveness are a function of power, status, and social skills. Additionally, teachers rated aggressive children who employ both prosocial and coercive strategies of resource control (bistrategic controllers) to be among the most physically attractive. These relations did not emerge for raters unbiased by children's behavior.
BRUTAL STATUSPILL.

So basically, when the teachers who actually interacted with and knew what the children were like judged them, they thought that the high-status ones, including the aggressive bullies, were the most attractive, while when strange adults judged the children't photos, there were kids of all status levels seen as attractive by them and there was no link between status and attractiveness. This means that, for the people who knew them, the status of the bullies and so on was a more important part of their attractiveness than just their looks.

Results suggest social dominance achieved via prosocial means begets attractiveness ratings, even if accompanied by high levels of aggression. The implications for intervention are discussed.
Discussed with those random adults who signed up for looking at little kids' photographs and judging their attractiveness, I hope:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:.

Brutal, over for preschoolcels

Yet another reason to homeschool. I wouldn't want 80IQ Tyrone be protected by the teachers while bullying my kid. Honestly sending your kids to public school is abuse.

People cope when they say it’s over by high school. It’s over by elementary

which market
I haven't decided yet. I'm hoping to pay some Dutch zoomer for one because they are so tall.
If I'm doing it here in the USA, I'll see if I can have a lawyer write up a contract.
A big problem is a lot of surrogate agencies in the USA have mostly 30 year old women with dusty autism eggs. I'll probably have to find a surrogate without an agency.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back