Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Statusmaxxing, careermaxxing, and money maxxing are all a myth! its over

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
I recently finally moved out on my own. I put a downpayment on a nice condominium. It really is a great feeling to call the place you live in "your own" and to be able to pay the bills. I also furnished it nicely with a 4k TV, nice appliances, and all kinds of other nice shit. I have a decent job where i make solid money, and i even have a car of my own (nothing special, but it beats the bus). Do you know what all of this has done for my sex life? JACK SHIT. i tell girls that i live in my own place and most of the responses are a sarcastic "congrats" and "cool". they STILL dont give a fuck. A girl i recently met kept hearing me talk about the ps4pro and she asked me if i lived with my mom still. I was so proud to tell her "No, i live in my OWN place" thinking that it would turn her on or something. But it didnt even phase her and she couldnt care less and probably still thought i was a loser for playing video games.

The blackpill is this: when you are statusmaxxed, careermaxxed, and moneymaxxed, you only make it WORSE for yourself by still being single. in a females mind, she looks at all of those positives, but when she still sees that you are a single loser a red flag goes off in her head. It goes something like this: "He has a good career, lives alone, and has a car, so why is he still single then?". And just like that she is turned off, because if you still have to chase after girls even with those things, then you must be lacking elsewhere. either your dick is small, you are not popular, you are ugly, etc. Being maxxed out doesnt help shit and only makes you seem even more pathetic in some ways. Chad works at chipotle for $8.25 an hour and lives in his moms basement with an air mattress for a couch and still slays. His place reeks of weed, there are blunt roaches everywhere, and he plays xbox all day long in between his minimum wage shifts, but he still has girls sleeping over every other night.

you can be maxxed out and its not going to change your situation. its only going to make you look weirder for still being single despite all the positive things going for you. its going to put a magnifying glass on your situation and make people think "he must have something seriously wrong with him if hes still single". Its over and the rope is the only thing that await:feelscry::feelsrope:

Agreed. I move into my own new house next Friday, and I have a engineering degree. It means NOTHING, especially not at my age (IDK how old you are). A few points of emphasis:
its going to put a magnifying glass on your situation and make people think "he must have something seriously wrong with him if hes still single".
i tell girls that i live in my own place and most of the responses are a sarcastic "congrats" and "cool". they STILL dont give a fuck.

I also just bought a PS4 pro, bretty cool tbh.

Last edited:
damn. I've been hoping to do the same soon, and was hoping for a similar response.

Congratulations on the new place bro, I'd kill to have my own place to live. But yeah, just having your own condo and car isn't enough. If you're lacking in the looks/body department, you'll still fail with the women.

Money and status are all cope in the end. Nothing we do will matter in the end. NOTHING.

Women can make the same wages as men now and have all their basic needs met, so status and money doesnt work anymore. Money game only works if you're a multi-millionaire.

Women can make the same wages as men now and have all their basic needs met, so status and money doesnt work anymore. Money game only works if you're a multi-millionaire.
FACT. Thanks feminism. women have no use for men anymore, and men have become disenfranchised because of it.

I also furnished it nicely with a 4k TV, nice appliances, and all kinds of other nice shit.

This is your problem, stop buying stuff and spend that money into getting some Jaw and Maxillofacial surgery. If I made that kind of money that would be the FIRST thing I would do. No one gives a shit about a nice TV, a Chad who lives in an old basement with nothing but a tube TV and an old stereo can still get vagina. Serious why dont you look into some Jaw surgery? its like 75% of the cause of inceldom

This is your problem, stop buying stuff and spend that money into getting some Jaw and Maxillofacial surgery. If I made that kind of money that would be the FIRST thing I would do. No one gives a shit about a nice TV, a Chad who lives in an old basement with nothing but a tube TV and an old stereo can still get vagina. Serious why dont you look into some Jaw surgery? its like 75% of the cause of inceldom

Hey, how do you know if you have a bad jaw, I am curious.

i went for a jaw consultation and it is $7000 plus id be out for 3-4 weeks. i need to accumulate more vacation time at work in order for me to take that long off

Looksmaxxing = the best investment an incel can make, and even that is situational.

I'm speaking from experience.

Hey, how do you know if you have a bad jaw, I am curious.

You really need to look at it from angles and compare it to a Chads. Its not just your lower jaw though but below the nose, your maxilla is actually just as if not more important then your lower jaw. Look at your face from kind a 45 Degree angle and if your face goes into a V shape below the cheek bones. Then you have shitty, V shaped Jaws and it fuckes your entire appearance.

Another way you can easily tell is crowded teeth, means your jaws never grew to the size they were supposed to. Also look from a 100% side view and you may notice its shorter then how it should look. Although sometimes it might not be short and just V shapped.

I recently finally moved out on my own. I put a downpayment on a nice condominium. It really is a great feeling to call the place you live in "your own" and to be able to pay the bills. I also furnished it nicely with a 4k TV, nice appliances, and all kinds of other nice shit. I have a decent job where i make solid money, and i even have a car of my own (nothing special, but it beats the bus). Do you know what all of this has done for my sex life? JACK SHIT. i tell girls that i live in my own place and most of the responses are a sarcastic "congrats" and "cool". they STILL dont give a fuck. A girl i recently met kept hearing me talk about the ps4pro and she asked me if i lived with my mom still. I was so proud to tell her "No, i live in my OWN place" thinking that it would turn her on or something. But it didnt even phase her and she couldnt care less and probably still thought i was a loser for playing video games.

The blackpill is this: when you are statusmaxxed, careermaxxed, and moneymaxxed, you only make it WORSE for yourself by still being single. in a females mind, she looks at all of those positives, but when she still sees that you are a single loser a red flag goes off in her head. It goes something like this: "He has a good career, lives alone, and has a car, so why is he still single then?". And just like that she is turned off, because if you still have to chase after girls even with those things, then you must be lacking elsewhere. either your dick is small, you are not popular, you are ugly, etc. Being maxxed out doesnt help shit and only makes you seem even more pathetic in some ways. Chad works at chipotle for $8.25 an hour and lives in his moms basement with an air mattress for a couch and still slays. His place reeks of weed, there are blunt roaches everywhere, and he plays xbox all day long in between his minimum wage shifts, but he still has girls sleeping over every other night.

you can be maxxed out and its not going to change your situation. its only going to make you look weirder for still being single despite all the positive things going for you. its going to put a magnifying glass on your situation and make people think "he must have something seriously wrong with him if hes still single". Its over and the rope is the only thing that await:feelscry::feelsrope:
It's time to enjoy the fact that you have your own place and are successful.

The women you are associating with have issues they think are virtues.

Move on, be a sugardaddy or whatever floats your boat.

Or you could just complain here, bro.

i went for a jaw consultation and it is $7000 plus id be out for 3-4 weeks. i need to accumulate more vacation time at work in order for me to take that long off

Stop buying expensive crap though so you can get it ASAP. I am living like I am broke just to save the funds needed for this.

This. If you have money you're a volcel if you don't use it for sex. Seems like you're trying "dating" or tinder. Just stop wasting time on that until you have jaw surgery. Foids are whores and plenty of them will (indirectly) fuck you for money.

You're looking at it all wrong, having your own place is supposed to make you more attractive long term to girls who already find you attractive. Like having a big dick, there's no point in flaunting it if she's never gonna see it anyways.

Money is a great tool for coping. It's something even Chads envy about me.

Wouldn't moneymaxxing only work if your driving the new Agera RS. I think there's a certain bar you have to reach before it starts to take effect.

Agreed. I move into my own new house next Friday, and I have a engineering degree. It means NOTHING, especially not at my age (IDK how old you are). A few points of emphasis:

I also just bought a PS4 pro, bretty cool tbh.

im 31, you? the ps4pro is awesome especially on a 4ktv. i played the new god of war and it was amazing. video game copes are about the only form of happiness i get these days :feelsbadman:. by the way, all incels are ivnited to my place to come hang out (except for deathniks like @Tellem-T. they might steal stuff)
Wouldn't moneymaxxing only work if your driving the new Agera RS. I think there's a certain bar you have to reach before it starts to take effect.

this is true. a few years/decades ago just making $100k and driving a 3-series bmw was considered superb. nowadays even a porsche 911 and beachfront condo wouldnt impress your average roastie who has already been spoiled by street shitting saudi kings and their billion dollar fortunes, private jets, and bugatti chirons :feelsrope:

at this point i just wagecel to enjoy my sad sad life until my demise. along the way i go on trips and buy decent toys to cope with

im 31, you? the ps4pro is awesome especially on a 4ktv. i played the new god of war and it was amazing. video game copes are about the only form of happiness i get these days :feelsbadman:. by the way, all incels are ivnited to my place to come hang out (except for deathniks like @Tellem-T. they might steal stuff)

this is true. a few years/decades ago just making $100k and driving a 3-series bmw was considered superb. nowadays even a porsche 911 and beachfront condo wouldnt impress your average roastie who has already been spoiled by street shitting saudi kings and their billion dollar fortunes, private jets, and bugatti chirons :feelsrope:

at this point i just wagecel to enjoy my sad sad life until my demise. along the way i go on trips and buy decent toys to cope with
I'll be 23 next month. I've only played Shadow of the Colossus on my Ps4 pro on a 1440p monitor (dont have a 4k one yet), but I get a solid 60FPS which is what I want. God of war looks interesting, but I'm protesting it as I was a huge fan of the originals and find this one to be unfaithful, even if it is good. Video games are in my top 3 copes as well.

Women have always felt the disgust of men (ugly) providers.

The feminist revolution has as its central goal to give total sexual control to women, so that they do not have to be subjected in any way to sex with ugly men, women in control of the sex market is the same as GL guys in control.

All hysteria with harassment is to prevent ugly men from approaching women.

Handsome men do not have to do this since they make it clear that they want to have sex with them.

In the future the rich but ugly men who try something with women will have the same fate as Harvey Weinstein.

Status game is a failed game in the 21st century.

ZuSM1xM

Face > All

Use the money to pay for transplants, surgeries, etc.

This. If you have money you're a volcel if you don't use it for sex. Seems like you're trying "dating" or tinder. Just stop wasting time on that until you have jaw surgery. Foids are whores and plenty of them will (indirectly) fuck you for money.
Actually I'd rather defend the whores than the Stacy's.

Why? Well, the informality of dating creeps me out. I like the professionalism of whores over the spontaneity of Stacy's.

Yeah but it's nice to have freedom just for freedom's sake. Not everything is about impressing women.

But sure it's disappointing. I know that too.

BRAGGING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is legit.

I'm a software engineer. I know men in my industry who make six figures, drive luxury cars, and are still incel to the core. Tons of the intelligent, hardworking men who build the technology we use can't get a date, while the girls they lust after make love to Chad on his inflatable air mattress. There are multimillionaire tech startup founders who have never tasted pussy. If you're an ugly nerd, it's truly over unless you're worth $500M+.

Get a mail order bride from a third world shithole like Suriname.

I recently finally moved out on my own. I put a downpayment on a nice condominium. It really is a great feeling to call the place you live in "your own"

LOL if you ever get woken up in middle of the night by the sounds of Chad having sex with a feeemayle in his car...... in front of YOUR condominium.

Gotta disagree, moneymaxing is a legit cope because it buys nice things and whores.

Proven fact. All of my friends live in drug infested traphouses where the bathrooms are splattered with piss, and the bathtubs are brown from dirt. They still have girls who live with them and fuck them in rooms where roaches are liable to crawl into your mouth while you sleep

I know the feeling OP, I live alone and earn an above average salary but I'm fairly certain that I'll remain a truecel until the day I die.

One thing that separates me further from the rest is that I've completely given up on material possessions. I've been dedicating my entire life to saving money and investing because buying the expensive and useless stuff that most normal people want doesn't make me feel happy or good about myself.

That stuff is legit but it only gets you so far. Do you think you will get a young beautiful girl because you make a good WAGE? Hell nah. You are putting a ring on mostly ugly bitches and if you are lucky, an used up Cindy.

Or you could just complain here, bro.

Why would you suggest him to be s cuck?

Being a Sugar daddy is a not something respectable, it just means you are too ugly to attract females by yourself so you gotta pay them huge chunks of money just to get them near you
Jfl at you wasting money on career. Girls only care about looks

This my broke tinder chad account I can tell girls to travel like 20 km to come to me and pick me up for dates because I don’t have a car and then I ditch them and I am still able to get them to come and pick me up next week.

Attachments

• 3EC97E90-167A-467F-9FA8-3FD602E45103.png
    3EC97E90-167A-467F-9FA8-3FD602E45103.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Gotta disagree, moneymaxing is a legit cope because it buys nice things and whores.
whores are banned in my country (USA) as of a few weeks ago. i dont even know where to find them anymore unless i traveled to germany or the chaderlands

FACT. Thanks feminism. women have no use for men anymore, and men have become disenfranchised because of it.
Nothing fucked marriages and gender relations more than women working just like men. And the worst is that the gov step in periodically to help women in their careers and guarantee positions, quotas, etc.

If you're statusmaxed, you can get more copes. Much better than being NEET

If you're statusmaxed, you can get more copes. Much better than being NEET

I get tons of copes. just played god of war 4 on the ps4pro on a 4k tv. I saw avengers in imax twice ( by myself of course). i treat myself to expensive food and liquor every once in a while. and once these copes are over im left in the same state of depression as i always am. im just coping til the big roping

at least you can get hookers to come over kek

whores are banned in my country (USA) as of a few weeks ago. i dont even know where to find them anymore unless i traveled to germany or the chaderlands

Hey, I'm an Americunt too, and whores have always been banned. Gotta look harder, man. :)

Shit i wish i had to strength and willpower to even half-max those things

Why would you suggest him to be s cuck?

Being a Sugar daddy is a not something respectable, it just means you are too ugly to attract females by yourself so you gotta pay them huge chunks of money just to get them near you
Jfl at you wasting money on career. Girls only care about looks

This my broke tinder chad account I can tell girls to travel like 20 km to come to me and pick me up for dates because I don’t have a car and then I ditch them and I am still able to get them to come and pick me up next week.
Props to you, bro.

I'm not cucked. I just don't want to meet a Becky for sex when that pretty much KO's a long-term relationship.

I get tons of copes. just played god of war 4 on the ps4pro on a 4k tv. I saw avengers in imax twice ( by myself of course). i treat myself to expensive food and liquor every once in a while. and once these copes are over im left in the same state of depression as i always am. im just coping til the big roping

Tried Jesus? Or donating to people in need since you say you got careermaxed? $10 can feed 20 children in many 3rd world countries

money is only a factor AFTER she is attracted to you, meaning after she messages or approaches you first

first.

Homeless drug addict Chad living in his mom's basement will get more pussy than a successful straight laced incel could ever dream of.

money and status is how you keep them after looks have attracted them. Beta provider role is more or less finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back