Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Statusmaxxed Chadpreet ended up marrying an ugly 4/10 whore

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Images 31

Sanjay Gagnani and Poonam Preet have finally got hitched after dating each other for years. They tied the knot on Sunday, November 28, in the presence of their family and friends.

I mean wtf did he find in that bitch she looks horrible:feelskek:.
Look at her pics

Images 52
Images 48

Now imagine her male looksmatch.
He would an ugly incel.
While look at the chadpreet
Images 42

Images 39

On the top of that, She's a fucking sikh. This fool has polluted his lineage.

I hate how Foids regardless of their looks can get handsome top notch guys while we all rot to get a 3/10 girl.
I fucking hate this world. It's not fair. I also deserve a 10/10 stacy:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Both are ugly tbh but the woman is def more

The looks disparity is not that much. Guy mogs but not by a huge margin but yea it's brutal regardless. Even with all that status that's the best he could do

3073.jpg

keanu reeves' reward for aging as gracefully as he did

volcel if wouldn't

The looks disparity is not that much. Guy mogs but not by a huge margin but yea it's brutal regardless. Even with all that status that's the best he could do
The guys mogs her by huge margin. He's Pure High Caste North Indian Arya while she looks average 4/10 Punjabi girl. Some of my female classmates looked better than her.
Images 33

what's the difference between the regular indians and sikhs?
Sikhs follow sikhism whereas most of the Indians follow Hinduism and Islam. Most of the sikhs are Punjabis.

He's almost white passing

Not even close to the most egregious looks disparity I have seen.