Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My people are very very ugly....It's depressing

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Do you have stories to share? Dis gun b gud.
One kid just moved here from India and got into my school. He had a very thick accent it was very cringey seeing him interact with foids and chads. He tried asking out a white girl and got rejected brutally. He just keeps to himself now.

One kid just moved here from India and got into my school. He had a very thick accent it was very cringey seeing him interact with foids and chads. He tried asking out a white girl and got rejected brutally. He just keeps to himself now.
Poor guy. Did he think his fair skin would help him?

Do you have stories to share? Dis gun b gud.
I know a curry literally live in a room,like he is in prison. i saw his account and he's commenting on pics of foids and ask them for marriage jfl

Holy fuck I see it now. Joining incel forums has really opened my eyes on how ugly and subhuman curries are. The only good looking person we have representing us is Zayn Malik and hes HALF WHITE. I used to think some curries were good looking cuz my mom forced me to watch bollywood movies but then I realized these people are like in the top 1% and look more arab if anything else. A normal chadpreet is no competition in comparison to white people, who have god tier genetics. The ugliest white person will still be in top 10% for curries because we are that subhuman. We are literally a Persian and aboriginal mix holy hell.

View attachment 94228View attachment 94229View attachment 94230View attachment 94231View attachment 94234View attachment 94232View attachment 94236

Now i know why we even get shat on by other ethnics for being the ugliest race.we get memed by them. But tbh, I would as well if i were arab or latino cuz i would feel like chad compared to curries. How can we even compete with other ethnics? Even the best looking curry cant compete with an average asian, latino, or arab. I usually get mad whenever foids insult curries or call them "unattractive". But at the same time, I can see why they are unattracted to our ugly ass. Now I know why we get ridiculed by almost everyone. Because we are UGLY. God DOSENT exist because he gave white people and some other ethnics attractive traits while we got ZERO. Now i know why females sometimes give me disgusted looks. I dont deserve to be near them and they know it. Females all get disgusted by our prescence and after looking at these pics, they have a right to be. Fuck im at uni, and EVERY white and black person mogs me. even a lot of other ethnics do. I feel most subhuman next to black and white people. But overall, I feel subhuman around EVERYONE. no one else can compete...

Average white guy at my uni:View attachment 94239

Average black guy at uni:View attachment 94241

Average arab at my uni:View attachment 94242

Average asian at my uni:View attachment 94247

Average latino at my uni:View attachment 94249
Those last pics were cope tbh as all those men are arguably Chad of their phenotype
MOA.jpg

cope
sad how subhuman that kid gonna be

I know a curry literally live in a room,like he is in prison. i saw his account and he's commenting on pics of foids and ask them for marriage jfl
Normal day of a currycel ngl. Most of them are unbelieably bluepilled. Quest for bob and vegane on livejasmine never ends