Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Statistical fact] Tallfags should ABSOLUTELY be allowed to post on here if they're ethnic.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Many people on this forum claim that tallcels are fakecels. A lot of you would want to ban users over 6ft. Although I do believe tallfags have a huge advantage compared to average men and manlets, but being tall doesn't override race.

Being ethnic is a massive tax on your smv. People here who want to ban anyone over 6ft have no idea how brutal and powerful the tax on your smv if you're an ethnic.

https://incels.is/threads/being-ethnic-is-as-bad-as-being-54-according-to-studies.26312/ This study has been posten here many times but it still fails to convince others how bad being ethnic is.

Racepill

HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies."

The average height of men in the USA is around 5'11. Being ethnic means that you have the same smv as the white guy 7-8 inches shorter than you. This means that 6'3 chang has the same smv as 5'7-5'8 white guy.

If you do the math:
5'11 ethnic= 5'4 white guy
6ft ethnic= 5'5 white guy
6'1 ethnic= 5'6 white guy
6'2 ethnic= 5'7 white guy
6'3 ethnic= 5'8 white guy
6'4 ethnic= 5'9 white guy

Brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. This means that a top 0.1% tallest ethnic male cannot compete with a white male with average height.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tallfag spotted

Blanket bans almost always do nothing useful. :feelsUgh:

These are many factors that go into making one a truecel, in most cases. :feelsjuice:

do autistics on here really look at a bunch of bullshit graphics and take some sort of truth out of that? looks like horseshit to me

tall ethnics can just date ethnic women,
problem solved,
but no
they only want white girls

If you do the math:
I agree with not banning all tallcels... :feelsjuice:

But that absolutely isn't true in the real world, regardless of what you say. :feelsaww:

Simply ask @erenyeager if he would be equal with a 5'10 ethnic, if he was white. :feelsUgh:

I agree with not banning all tallcels... :feelsjuice:

But that absolutely isn't true in the real world, regardless of what you say. :feelsaww:
ya ethnic foids prefer 6ft ethnic dude over 5'5 white dude
white foids won't date either

Only rices have a case given that study, in the US. I would also like to see the date it was done and the source. A reason why, is that according to recent marriage statistics from Pew, there are far fewer young Asians intermarrying than in the past. Also more Black men than ever. White men have stayed roughly the same but marry more latinas now than noodles. 1/5 new interracial marriages are also latino men and white women. Times are changing man.

And for you ethnic copers, only 10% of marriages outside of metros are interracial. In other words 90% white m/f

Last edited:
But when ethnic foids go for their race it's always a tallfag.

This information is brutal as fuck; I am going to whitemaxx for seriously now with megadoses of MSM; I someone lucky from what I checked as under certain lighting, I could look white.

Simply ask @erenyeager if he would be equal with a 5'10 ethnic, if he was white. :feelsUgh:
I'm nowhere near as equal to 5'10 or 6 foot niggers. They all mog me. Simply of bone length and frame. They can post here whatever they like. But in they end we all know which girls would fuck if it was end all be all situation. Their is no heaven or sanctuary for short men

Last edited:
do autistics on here really look at a bunch of bullshit graphics and take some sort of truth out of that? looks like horseshit to me
This statistic has been posted on here for years.

I'm as racepilled as possible but I'd still rather be 6'4 rice than 5'4 white.

Many people on this forum claim that tallcels are fakecels. A lot of you would want to ban users over 6ft. Although I do believe tallfags have a huge advantage compared to average men and manlets, but being tall doesn't override race.

Being ethnic is a massive tax on your smv. People here who want to ban anyone over 6ft have no idea how brutal and powerful the tax on your smv if you're an ethnic.

https://incels.is/threads/being-ethnic-is-as-bad-as-being-54-according-to-studies.26312/ This study has been posten here many times but it still fails to convince others how bad being ethnic is.

Racepill

HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies."

The average height of men in the USA is around 5'11. Being ethnic means that you have the same smv as the white guy 7-8 inches shorter than you. This means that 6'3 chang has the same smv as 5'7-5'8 white guy.

If you do the math:

Brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. This means that a top 0.1% tallest ethnic male cannot compete with a white male with average height.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
This is brutal af, im middle eastern and look at that shit bro. Only 92%(on average) of ALL women exclude me JUST based on my race

Race is very important to foids almost as important as height.

List of importance goes:

1. Height
2. Race
3. Face
4. Money/Status

Anyone who says otherwise are just butthurt whitecels and or tallfags wanting to deny reality. Because it implies they are more of a fakecel by having those massive advantages of being tall and or white.

If you met the height requirement minimum, say 5'9 to 5'11, you are already considered by a lot of women. You might not have it easy in America nowadays. But you are already in the game. You are considered at the very least.

If you are at least a white male, you met the minimum requirement by most women. You will not be able to get just any stacy or becky, but at the very least, you are considered by foids and have options from low tier white foids to mid-low tier ethnic foids.

That said, and getting back to OP's point, if you are a man of color and of average height, say 5'4 to 5'7 especially if you have an average or below average income, you seriously might as well not even bother. Dead fuckin serious. Unless you have a top tier face and are very successful career wise or own a successful business. That or get very lucky in politically moderate suburban parts of America or conservative areas in America.

It is the very harsh reality of America because of the "preferences" of women in America. Especially if they are liberated and given the choice. The average or slightly above average man of color in America is in the same situation (or worst), than a borderline 2/10 truecel white sexpat walking around in Asia.

Last edited:
tall ethnics can just date ethnic women,
problem solved,
but no
they only want white girls
curry tallfags will never get white foids. unless you are status maxxed and attractive like Hamza.

curry tallfags will never get white foids. unless you are status maxxed and attractive like Hamza.
Kek hamza is a poo skin, I bet @Misogynist Curry 卐 the Aryan mogger could outslay him at his height

If tallfaggots can stop mentioning their height and and use their sympathy to aid the manlets more then they can post.

Idgaf about those studies, I'm 5'5 and white and would kill to be 6'0 and ethnic

Kek hamza is a poo skin, I bet @Misogynist Curry 卐 the Aryan mogger could outslay him at his height
I face mog hamza but he lifemogs me:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ye

Racepill

HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

If you do the math:

Yes, im 6'4 in shoes and i get mogged by 5'5 whites cuz muh JbW