Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel State of society: Roblox Pajeet Mods banned me for trying to blackpill Brazilian cucks (self-explanatory image)

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

Q: WHY ASGARD PLAYS ROBLOX?
A: because i like a gore game with multi-layer wounds that gets me addicted

my 2009 account got banned forever (and i'm telling you i got hundreds of bans over the years) due to the mentioning of BLACKPILL.

tl;dr: DON'T BE A BLACKPILL EVANGELIST in the internet.

Last edited:
LOL, these bluepilled kids take their time to flag all of my messages.

Roblox is fun I think ^^

Games like Jailbreak and Flood Escape 2 are very well made I think and it's a shame really that they get branded as being just for kids as they look pretty impressive at least to me!

But yeah Roblox is not really the place for controversial or adult things!

Games like Jailbreak and Flood Escape 2 are very well made I think and it's a shame really that they get branded as being just for kids as they look pretty impressive at least to me!
Roblox has changed for the worse by 2015-16. Wokeness went full mode by these years until now. Now there's a chat filtering system when back then everybody insulted and cursed all over the fucking chat.

IMO? Children should be exposed to the crude reality of our existence. No more respite for this cucked society.

Roblox has changed for the worse by 2015-16. Wokeness went full mode by these years until now. Now there's a chat filtering system when back then everybody insulted and cursed all over the fucking chat.

IMO? Children should be exposed to the crude reality of our existence. No more respite for this cucked society.

Oh I didn't know it was so censored now.

To be honest when I play JB or Mad City I usually just go on VIP either alone to check out an update or with a friend or two.

Flood Escape... I guess as it isn't PvP the chat doesn't tend to get too bad anyway.

View attachment 682819

Q: WHY ASGARD PLAYS ROBLOX?
A: because i like a gore game with multi-layer wounds that gets me addicted

my 2009 account got banned forever (and i'm telling you i got hundreds of bans over the years) due to the mentioning of BLACKPILL.

tl;dr: DON'T BE A BLACKPILL EVANGELIST in the internet.
You should've just blackpilled them thru voice chat instead of text chat. voice chat isn't moderated

Thank you.

Re: ot i need help with women
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183146877Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:37 AM CST
I am concerned by your naivety. Resist your harmful instinctual desires. Female individuals are nothing more than puppeteers suffering from inherently-narcissistic desires. This is evident throughout leftist society. Private research of philosophy and mathematics is the only method that you should actively lust towards. Anything other than that is merely designed by society to manipulate you on a psychological-level.
Re: My friend says she is doing a BDSM test.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147405Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:11 AM CST
Yes, all women love to engage in sadomasochistic behavior. It gives them a narcissistic boost knowing that naive male individuals will exert so much effort to pleasure them under the guise of "punishment." Truly, the female individual is the "dominant" person during the interaction.
Re: Performing math on tables
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184106809Sunday, February 21, 2016 5:20 PM CST
You certainly can perform arithmetic on the size of a table, given that it is merely a numerical quantity rather than the actual structure itself. It is necessary to redefine the variable in Lua, using an expression such as "items = items - 10"
Re: the answer to all your questions:
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353418Friday, February 26, 2016 9:52 AM CST
Caucasian individuals are truly beautiful and intelligent.
Re: PC v Console
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184353674Friday, February 26, 2016 10:02 AM CST
Actually, there are various factors that you seem to neglect. Such factors cannot be ignored Firstly, gaming consoles often have hardware architecture that differs significantly from that of a PC. Consequently, even computers with higher processing capabilities can experience many loading issues within the special case of console emulation. It is not reasonable to state that "C2 > C1 and therefore better" without recognizing the evident hardware contrast between both devices. You should not expect algorithms optimized to manipulate 8-bit data to efficiently manipulate 32-bit data.
Re: I feel so guilty for eating a bunch of junk food
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182741150Sunday, January 31, 2016 2:48 AM CST
Do not worry about the quantity of calories. Continue to gobble huge segments of the meals that you enjoy without manual exercise. Your adolescent metabolism will easily inhibit you from developing obesity for various decades. Therefore, gorge as excessively as you desire.

i remember going on roblox and having casual sex with random femoids