Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News State of Russian offensive in Donetsk Oblast + Which strongholds Russia needs to take to conquer Donetsk.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Screenshot 1006
Screenshot 1007
Screenshot 1008
Screenshot 1009
Screenshot 1010

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1oycTBLkzg

Unless there's a sudden dramatic collapse of Ukrainian military, taking all these strongholds will take Russia 2 to 3 years more.

just give them a couple more years, russia's only warming up, they'll begin to commence their attempt at embarking on surrounding Kharkiv for sure

I really hope Russia wins this war.

I really hope Russia wins this war.
From what I understand from regularly following updates is that its going to be tough going even in the best of circumstances.

In how many millenia will they reach Kyiv?

In how many millenia will they reach Kyiv?
you're so impatient, they are taking their time to obliterate every major city and turn the land into moon surface

final stand against the forces of evil

you're so impatient, they are taking their time to obliterate every major city and turn the land into moon surface
Cope. Wars don't necessarily need to be fast.
If they capture one city after 3 years for example and hold it lately for 100+ years, it's the ultimate win.
Better than capturing territory fast and then retreating after a few years.

iam barely folliowing anymore cause its so boring and static

"russian world", you can tell russia came to liberate "russian" people from ukrainian nazis
I am calling the FSB so that they arrest you and conscript you to Avdiivka. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Not so static anymore. Russia making daily advances.
yeah 2 cornfields and some village a day wake me up when the there is an interesting battle

learn some russian faggot and then make idle threats
I don't have to. I will tell them that I support Putin and that there is a traitorous loser in my forum who needs to be punished. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Cope. Wars don't necessarily need to be fast.
If they capture one city after 3 years for example and hold it lately for 100+ years, it's the ultimate win.
Better than capturing territory fast and then retreating after a few years.
yeah, a few hundred thousands of russians and NOW we're talking, no matter the price - we've got some shelled debris and barren wastelands to conquer!!!

yeah, a few hundred thousands of russians and NOW we're talking, no matter the price - we've got some shelled debris and barren wastelands to conquer!!!
Mariupol is not a wasteland though.

I don't have to. I will tell them that I support Putin and that there is a traitorous loser in my forum who needs to be punished. :feelsthink::feelsthink:
tell them "i want to suck chechen cock" - i hear it's a secret code among russian military

tell them "i want to suck chechen cock" - i hear it's a secret code among russian military
If I was Stalin or Putin, you would be doing concentration camp labor in a Siberian gulag. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

If I was Stalin or Putin, you would be doing concentration camp labor in a Siberian gulag. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
dream on faggot

From what I understand from regularly following updates is that its going to be tough going even in the best of circumstances.
:feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back