Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over State of arranged marriage in curryland: each curry foid LITERALLY gets THOUSANDS of requests from rich betabuxxing curry simps like Tinder!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

so brutal. imagine how many curry incels are there right now getting desperate

C'mon dood taak it ezzy - rancid ugly ass deformed currywhore circa 2024

so brutal. imagine how many curry incels are there right now getting desperate
We will need chapters of incels.is dedicated to different geographic regions at this rate.

Surplus of 70 million men. Normal

Yet cow belt birth rate is 3. Y'all are fakecel fuck off from here :lul: :lul: :feelsugh:

Betabuxing for literal whores with double digit body count.
Brootal

And? I am not unreasonable self-hating or cucked
Does me yearning for a painless death to be put out of my trainwreck of a life count as "unreasonable"?

Does me yearning for a painless death to be put out of my trainwreck of a life count as "unreasonable"?
Don't project your incompetence on to 1.8 Billion curries

beyond over for arrangedmarriagecels

please stop bringing up cow belters on all threads and stop derailing and trolling.

beyond over for arrangedmarriagecels
In newspapers here, matrimoninial section has one page of women seeking men but a whooping ten pages of men seeking women! :horror: :horror: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Read it all over again, I explicitly pointed at curry'cels' not the entirety of Pajeet population. And besides what are you hinting at by "competence"? My plight to its very core stems from factors beyond my control

please stop bringing up cow belters on all threads and stop derailing and trolling.
He needs to meet his daily tamil/mallu glazing quota

And besides what are you hinting at by "competence"? My plight to its very core stems from factors beyond my control
You being incel is because of your looksmatch not committing to you. If you hate and want to kill yourself but not women you're a gynocentrist and a cuck

Also Bengli"cels" are fakecel, just rape

You being incel is because of your looksmatch not committing to you. If you hate and want to kill yourself but not women you're a gynocentrist and a cuck
Easier said than done nigga, killing a foid or two in gta v will accomplish nothing
Also Bengli"cels" are fakecel, just rape
I dont have strong ties to TMC unlike the perpetrators in the recent incident