Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion State Mandated Girlfriends

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
We essentially had Religious/Cultural Mandated Girlfriends in the past until the government stepped in and gave all the power to foids.

The government is your enemy…

What religious mandated girlfriends? You mean arranged marriages?

What religious mandated girlfriends? You mean arranged marriages?
Yes this counts, I kind of meant more in a Western sense that women were raised in local church communities and somewhat expected to marry their looks match and have kids for him.

Feminists AKA witches were burned at the stake but unfortunately we don’t do that anymore.

Yes this counts, I kind of meant more in a Western sense that women were raised in local church communities and somewhat expected to marry their looks match and have kids for him.

Feminists AKA witches were burned at the stake but unfortunately we don’t do that anymore.
I heard witches were mostly just leftover women because the sex ratios were not in their favour. So they needed an excuse to just kill them all since they were just more mouths to feed.

I heard witches were mostly just leftover women because the sex ratios were not in their favour. So they needed an excuse to just kill them all since they were just more mouths to feed.
And now it's the opposite how ironic