Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel starting tomorrow im gonna live with a female roommate

mu planning is to make it clear to her im not gonna be her friend or something you know. so we wont speak about social stuff and shit so she wont have the chance to rape me with lies and her feminazis friends

the foid is 4/10 btw.

Well we have a trucel here yes?

Come on man. Even with touches of the autism I can tell the ball is in your court for the moment. Don't simp for her by any means but also don't make it apparent you are a well-rounded piece of shit incel. It will only be used against you and then you can't manipulate her any more. The end goal if possible here should be to nut off in a foid and you have to talk to her to get an idea of toilet status of her.

That's what studymaxxing gets you - more misery.

moving to a students roommates apartments
gonna share the pretty big apartment with other 2. one a foid, the other unknown yet

im so scared she will #metoo me or something. but i had to leave my solo apartment, it just cost too much. FUCK.

anyone here lived with female roommates? what should i do?

mu planning is to make it clear to her im not gonna be her friend or something you know. so we wont speak about social stuff and shit so she wont have the chance to rape me with lies and her feminazis friends

the foid is 4/10 btw.
4/10? Maybe you have a shot. Just be cool with her and casual. Overtime you will et to know each other. Cold approaching will not work at all, so never do that. Just see what happens. Either way, it's a good way to not be seen as a creep that just ignores her.

If you're sharing communal areas expect a messy shower with a clogged drain, messy kitchen.

I hope youcels wear flip-flops when you use a shower...If you don't make sure to disinfect the shower floor EVERY time you use it (I hope to God you have your own).

Lol
I'm waiting for the thread titled "my roommate is fucking chad rn and I want to kill myself"

This is brutal suifuel, avoid the foid as much as you can and be firm on no Chads.

Realistically she most likely won't try and make false rape accusations, but you more than likely will have to hear her get fucked by guys

Start a stopwatch and see how long it takes for her to attempt to make you her simp.

Then get a calendar and put an X on every day she tries to make you do things for her or pay for things that she needs. In a few months when she starts going broke, guess who's gonna be the first one she asks for money. Basically you are now the orbiter in the lowest orbit and she will 100% expect you to comply with every demand because thats all shes ever known from men.

If you're sharing communal areas expect a messy shower with a clogged drain, messy kitchen.

I hope youcels wear flip-flops when you use a shower...If you don't make sure to disinfect the shower floor EVERY time you use it (I hope to God you have your own).

that sounds like hell. if i had to share part of my residence with a foid, it'd be annoying as fuck

Lmao imagine the leftovers of chads rotten cum in the bathtub :forcedsmile:

Lmao imagine the leftovers of chads rotten cum in the bathtub :forcedsmile:
Precisely why you wear slippers EVERY time you shower. Also disinfect the floor anyway so no disgusting stuff (period blood, chads leftover cum) end up on your shower slippers.

Ngl i wouldnt say no if female is gl, you can try stuff.

Just lol @ the people who think you have a chance to ascend with her

Make sure you do something sexiER with her.

Ask her out or something. This is your chance

moving to a students roommates apartments
gonna share the pretty big apartment with other 2. one a foid, the other unknown yet

im so scared she will #metoo me or something. but i had to leave my solo apartment, it just cost too much. FUCK.

anyone here lived with female roommates? what should i do?

the foid is 4/10 btw.
I had to live with 2 german foids in a shared appartment once. Will never do it again. they were 4/10 and gynocentric and narcissistic as fuck.
One of them pretended to be an angel and she liked to have sex with his cuck boyfriend with the doors open. YES THE DOOR OPEN. So we all have to heard her scream and come when we were in our rooms on the flat. Thats why I would like to kill foids. Imagine me, a virgin having to heard it. But the worst one was the other guy on the room wich was next to this foids room cause i was in the other side of the corridor. I Swear to you that this guys table must shaked when this foid was fucking with the doors open. The poor guy was not a virgin but I still felt sorry for him. Fortunatelly in a month I was out. NEVER AGAIN

Make a video of her getting undressed and then blackmail her that you would leak it if she doesn't sleep with you.
Unironically a good idea