Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Starting to think our Life is scripted

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
I am starting to heavily believe that our Life is just scripted and we cant do anything about it.
Foids have the power to change stuff and the reality how we dont want it.
Think about it, you come out of a woman (that has more rights than a man to keep something a man did), to live happy for maybe 13-14 years. Then your Life is starting to become worse, foids only want chads wich makes no sense to you because you are as good as them but not as good looking as them. You become depressed, every woman hates you and thinks youre a pyscho that has nothing else than his computer.
Now youre 20+, still depressed as shit, women still dont like you. You know you will die as a virgin if you dont have the same power used by foids to control the life´s script.
Does this make sense or am i just crazy?:worryfeels:

I too feel it is scripted in a sense.
Something feels very off about our reality

Yeah right?
Somethings not right about it. :worryfeels:
Everybody has a said script. And when you dont fall in lone with it you are outed i feel people can even read you're thoughts as well

The world is butt a stage, just know your role and play it well.

we're all in some sort of truman show experiment

Yes, our lives were scripted by our DNA

My life is an empty sheet paper

The entire universe is scripted.

Does this make sense or am i just crazy?
This makes sense I guess.
I think we're living in a simulation. So it explains a lot of things. Every your fucking action is determined by "fate".

Everything was already decided form the moment you were born. Everyone but us are just puppets being controlled in this crazy world and being blackpilled is realizing the truth about it. The only way to win at this game is by being smart enough to realize that the game isn’t even worth playing in the first place. AKA roping

Everything was already decided form the moment you were born. Everyone but us are just puppets being controlled in this crazy world and being blackpilled is realizing the truth about it. The only way to win at this game is by being smart enough to realize that the game isn’t even worth playing in the first place. AKA roping
Ropeing is as well predetermined.