Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Starting to think not even male model looks are enough anymore

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Today I went out and saw two legit chads. Both of them were dating sub 5 girls. One chad was dating a sub 5 ethnic girl.

To give you an idea I´m talking about a guy that looks like this:

1408543434_0514Karius.23315429.jpg.23315437.jpg

dating a girl like this

1.jpg

My guess is they met those girls on Tinder and will just pump and dump them.

Either way I rarely see hot girls with boyfriends. They are almost always single and walking around with a big group of girls.

Even most chads I see are dating anything from 4-6s.

They are the reason why we get absolutely nothing and our looksmatches would rather stay single than go on a 30 minute coffee date with us (that we pay for)

Can't see image

I somewhat agree. Feminism and liberalism have created the REAL problem: feminine entitlement. Only the best looking or richest men can overcome this. Women have been brainwashed into thinking they only deserve the best. That's why alot of GL men can only get 5s. 7+ women literally do not slow down until age forces them to.

Feminism and the sexual revolution is our real enemy.

Attachments

• 1408543434_0514Karius.23315429.jpg.23315437.jpg
    1408543434_0514Karius.23315429.jpg.23315437.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 192
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 175
How do you explain I only see 3 or 4 psl men with their girlfriends ?
Good looking ethniks girls with sub5 white boyz ?
I barely see male models on the street. If I would see one, the dude would take off to Paris or NY to money maxx.
You know the death sentence ? Being a male ethniks*. Sometime I see them as a pack on the bench at the park. That shit is brutal.
You're getting your surgeries but you know it's pointless, you fried your brain years ago.

*B-but on blacked
* B-but on the internet

I barely see male models on the street. If I would see one, the dude would take off to Paris or NY to money maxx.
You know the death sentence ? Being a male ethniks*. Sometime I see them as a pack on the bench at the park. That shit is brutal.
You're getting your surgeries but you know it's pointless, you fried your brain years ago.

*B-but on blacked
* B-but on the internet
where do you live?

Cope, most men aren't incel yet.

fuck this forum.

I´ll attach the images.

They were literally mismatched like that.

Damn fuck it's over again. Indian girl has a nice body though.. Maybe the guy prefers females with assets such as big tits and ass?

I suspect those "chads" you have seen were actually normie tier.

Major cope, OP. Either learn how to rate properly or leave the basement.

Kek 99/1

Cope, most men aren't incel yet.
that is true. However there are tons of incels out there. All you need to do is make a femal profile on Tinder or go to bars/clubs and look at the hordes of guys leaning with their beer against the wall all night, never getting pussy.

Having said that only a tiny percentage of men are fucking attractive girls.

*B-but on blacked
* B-but on the internet
can confirm, ethnik men always travel in groups and get no pussy

People pretending this couple is a looksmatch are brainwashed cucks.

Sick of copes like this, unless you are actually sub4 white or sub6 ethnic and a virgin you have no right to call yourself incel. OP has had sex and is likely a 5+ White guy and he creates misleading threads like this, this is the type of attitude that has led to an influx of fakecels, just because there are a few good looking guys dating ugly femoids does not mean it is a trend and they cannot do better. Most of them either have a fetish for fat chicks, bad taste in females or they are too lazy to put in effort for females and instead choose to go for the first one that shows interest.

Sick of copes like this, unless you are actually sub4 white or sub6 ethnic and a virgin you have no right to call yourself incel. OP has had sex and is likely a 5+ White guy and he creates misleading threads like this, this is the type of attitude that has led to an influx of fakecels, just because there are a few good looking guys dating ugly femoids does not mean it is a trend and they cannot do better. Most of them either have a fetish for fat chicks, bad taste in females or they are too lazy to put in effort for females and instead choose to go for the first one that shows interest.

I belive a lot of Stacies are settling down with betabuxxers after the world crisis of 2008 (a lot of unenployement in many countries).
So Chads are having a bad time to get Staciea.
In a few years everything will return to normal.

That Chad doesn't look like a no-neck gorilla neanderthal thug, that's where femoid sexual preferences are increasingly leaning towards, even Chads have a hierarchy.

James Dean would be incel as fuck in the modern 21st century era.

Male model looks were never enough.

You need to look like a morphed male model with in-human features to stand out in 2018 @Getlooksordie.

Femoid standarts is not that high yet, but we're moving close to the point.

when i was chadfishing many foids were responding 3-4 days later

and they were like 4-6/10 while my chad was 10/10

so yeah

when i was chadfishing many foids were responding 3-4 days later

and they were like 4-6/10 while my chad was 10/10

so yeah

sounds exactly my results.

in you're god tier level in terms of genetics, you can kind of, sort of hold an average whore's attention.

Cope, all you need to do is being chad, personality and shit like that doesn't matter

What about the 7-9 girls? What do they get?

10/10 girls go for status and wealth over looks.

A lot of the foids where I am, especially if they're 8+, have stipulations and demands present in their bio. I have no idea if even Chad Chadlington III is beholden to these conditions, but since he's SMVmatched with a 5/10 bitch, I would assume so. Negresses of a certain caliber seem to be especially picky. Let me run through some stuff I've seen:

First up, for racepillers:
"I only date Whites" (White)
"No White boys" (White)
"Asians only" (Black) - no joke

Some cunt I saw about a month ago - presumably, it swiped left. If I matched it I would have tried to converse with it using nauseatechniq - fool?: "incel is a state of mind"

"Don't swipe right if you don't eat pussy"

About 50 times: "in an open relationship" with some lost looking soycuck

A few more times: "currently in a relationship, just looking for friends" HAW HAW HAW

Numerous variations on: "Don't talk to me if you're not gonna spoil me"

"Swipe left if you voted for Chomble Chompf" - probably insincere

I've been seeing similar things recently, single mothers in their late 20's accepting nothing less than Chad or Brad. Even becoming a provider for a single mother is becoming harder and harder for most guys.

sounds exactly my results.

in you're god tier level in terms of genetics, you can kind of, sort of hold an average whore's attention.

i even got ghosted by some foid that superliked me

inb4 autism or some shit

but I was checking the account rarely

A lot of the foids where I am, especially if they're 8+, have stipulations and demands present in their bio. I have no idea if even Chad Chadlington III is beholden to these conditions, but since he's SMVmatched with a 5/10 bitch, I would assume so. Negresses of a certain caliber seem to be especially picky. Let me run through some stuff I've seen:

First up, for racepillers:
"I only date Whites" (White)
"No White boys" (White)
"Asians only" (Black) - no joke

Some cunt I saw about a month ago - presumably, it swiped left. If I matched it I would have tried to converse with it using nauseatechniq - fool?: "incel is a state of mind"

"Don't swipe right if you don't eat pussy"

About 50 times: "in an open relationship" with some lost looking soycuck

A few more times: "currently in a relationship, just looking for friends" HAW HAW HAW

Numerous variations on: "Don't talk to me if you're not gonna spoil me"

"Swipe left if you voted for Chomble Chompf" - probably insincere

been seeing a lot of "in an open relationship" lately, especially with the older foids