Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Starting to gain weight

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I'm in a situation I can't really describe here but basically I can't go anywhere 24/7, all I can do is stay inside and rot and because of this situation I find myself eating because I'm bored. Unfortunately I've become aware I've started to gain weight. I went from 154 pounds to 159 and now I'm most likely nearing mid 60s. I need to starvemax but boredom is such suicide fuel. Any tips for hobbies to occupy my time and prevent me from gaining weight?

Ask for politicum asylum in North Korea.

@AsgardTheFatcel illegal scamming trade in habbo hotel which we never built

I'm in a situation I can't really describe here but basically I can't go anywhere 24/7, all I can do is stay inside and rot and because of this situation I find myself eating because I'm bored. Unfortunately I've become aware I've started to gain weight. I went from 154 pounds to 159 and now I'm most likely nearing mid 60s. I need to starvemax but boredom is such suicide fuel. Any tips for hobbies to occupy my time and prevent me from gaining weight?
aren't you 6'2? 150-160 lbs is underweight at that height, gaining weight is a good thing in your situation

I'm going to make a website for it, since I still have a VPS from OVH.

Gain weight. It's not good to be auschwitzmaxxed, people pick on you all the time because you're skinny and therefore weak.

You are much much skinnier than me (or the average male).

Very smart to advertise your illegal scams on a public forum.

diabetes sucks and is a shitty, slow way to go. but then again, your in the mid 60's, your best days are long gone (not that there were any to begin with)

might as well as foodcope to the grave.

diabetes sucks and is a shitty, slow way to go. but then again, your in the mid 60's, your best days are long gone (not that there were any to begin with)

might as well as foodcope to the grave.
What the fuck are you talking about? I'm 19.

I used to be fatcel but lost a lot of weight 3 years ago. I've maintained my weight for all of that time but when I am giga depressed I gain around 4 kilograms and have to either excersizemaxx or starvemaxx to lose them. If I binge eat for just 2 days I gain so fucking much due to having a turbomanlet non-functional body meanwhile CHAD eats an entire box of pizza, munchies , ice cream for dessert and drinks heavy alcohol. I simply cannot afford that unless I want to become a pig again. I want to enjoy goyslop yet I cannot.

binge eating is a good cope but if you are a turbomanlet who does not want to be a pig then don't you ever think of coping with food unless you enjoy sweating for an hour straight.

@AsgardTheFatcel That site is dead lmao how are you guys pulling scams there
We use Habbo Retros as well.

Habbo.com is not dead.

Are you NEET ?

Just improve your self esteem bro - Redditard

Didn't you say you had terminal cancer or something? Brutal as fuck, bro, I'm sorry. :feelsbadman: