Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Starting to feel we are the normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
I'm beginning to feel the majority of younger men are incels nowadays. The reason we don't see them more often is because they are rotting at home or at their wage slave jobs all the time. While the "normies" are always out and about doing something fun. We see them more often and think they are the norm while they might be the weird ones. Because of this our perception of reality could be skewed.
There are still a lot of incels in denial that consider themselves "normies", hang out with "normies" and try to do "normie" things but eventually they will wake up. They have to catch up to us and accept that they are also incels. We're simply ahead of the curve.
I don't know whether this is true or not, it could just be a massive cope for all I know.
What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Seems like it. Something I have been thinking is 95% of men, possibly 99% of men are genetic garbage and shouldn't breed.

Like I was looking at my highschool yearbook and its just genetic garbage row after row, page after page.

I am not talking here a relative thing like some copers say. I am saying who looks like a normal healthy man. And who looks like there is something wrong with them.

Seems like it. Something I have been thinking is 95% of men, possibly 99% of men are genetic garbage and shouldn't breed.

Like I was looking at my highschool yearbook and its just genetic garbage row after row, page after page.

I am not talking here a relative thing like some copers say. I am saying who looks like a normal healthy man. And who looks like there is something wrong with them.
most of them probably still had friends and a social circle and a family and parents that love them and care for them.

I'm beginning to feel the majority of younger men are incels nowadays. The reason we don't see them more often is because they are rotting at home or at their wage slave jobs all the time. While the "normies" are always out and about doing something fun. We see them more often and think they are the norm while they might be the weird ones. Because of this our perception of reality could be skewed.
There are still a lot of incels in denial that consider themselves "normies", hang out with "normies" and try to do "normie" things but eventually they will wake up. They have to catch up to us and accept that they are also incels. We're simply ahead of the curve.
I don't know whether this is true or not, it could just be a massive cope for all I know.
What do you guys think?
I think you are partially correct. I'll try to break down my thoughts as best I can:

1. Our perception of reality isn't too skewed on this level. We are not the Normies. This paradigm change hasn't happened yet. Maybe one day it could be the case, but it's still somewhat distant and far off, I feel.

2. Most Normies are defined by the fact they will get married and start a family and keep the same job. The ones who are successful in doing this will never be able to truly interact with the dispair that allows one to see the harsher realities of the world. They will only perceive it in small pieces, and that too, only in their periphery. Normies have a strong titanium bubble sheilding them from these harsher realities, most of the time. And since they are not always involved in extreme behaviors, they never hit rock bottom. Sometimes, I feel a Chad who hits rock bottom has more of a chance of seeing the world for what not is and maybe even admitting it in front of their women. Right now, women are kept from seeing these issues due to the fact their needs are mostly taken care of by the blinded normies. Hgh-tier Normies who are more or less stagnant in terms of experiences (good or bad, but especially the bad experiences) have an even harder time admitting the truth about their surroundings.

3. Perhaps the "Incels in denial" as you say is a significant portion of the population. In America, there are roughly 360million people. I would be willing to bet at least 20 million or so non-Incels (low tier Normies) may decompensate and eventually accept various blackpills according to their experiences.

Last edited:
Bs. The amount of normies I see laughing at sex jokes and meme-ing about sex there’s no way they’re all coping virgins putting on a show. Hearing any sort of reference to sex would always depress me. So many threads recently on various incel forums complaining about hearing their neighbours fucking too. That wouldn’t be a common thing to hear if most normies are incels.

no way they’re all coping virgins putting on a show
You overestimate normies. Most of them aren't even sentient. They are all low-IQ self-oblivious brainwashed simplords.

Younger men and boys nowadays know that they are getting fucked by society... so the hate versus foids is growing, among all men both young and old.

Only the 10% Chads remain completely on the foids side
You overestimate normies. Most of them aren't even sentient. They are all low-IQ self-oblivious brainwashed simplords.
It's a repressed resentment... which is gonna resurface once they get cheated on and left like trash

The propaganda machine is stronger than ever and I think most guys are pacified.

Most are, but not all. It's very difficult to measure these things. Some people's IQ can even grow and change.

Is this what's inside saint hamudi Yeagers basement?

Something i noticing is that in the streets most of young peopple ae foids. You can see foids anywhere, shopping, getting out and having fun while there is not as much men. i've always wondered where were all men, i guessed theye were playing videogames. Posibly they are incel too

I think gen z'ers have a 60% rate.