Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Starting to believe I deserve this life

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
All my life, even throughout my bullying and depression, I've never actually hated myself. Even though I knew it was over for me because of my face, I never really blamed myself for it.

However, recently I'm starting to really hate myself. Last night, I wished cancer and disease upon myself, I actually said it out loud to myself. I wished that I die a torturous, painful death. I wished my death was televised to the whole world so that they could laugh at me and mock me one final time. I deserve to die screaming in agony for the amusement of the world. I am worthless, I am just filth, the world deserves better than human garbage like me. I hoped that my grave would be vandalised, pissed on and my dead body thrown to the animals to be eaten.

Even though I am calmer now, it scares me that I am starting to believe that I deserve this fate, that I deserve to be an outcast forever. All the negative comments, all the disgusted looks, it's all getting to me now, I feel like I'm starting to fall apart, I've kept myself together for 10 years now, it's too much. I don't know how much longer I can continue like this.

You should publicly rope yourself, then people could start to hold sympathy towards subhumans for the word to be reached out.

You don't deserve that, don't let them win.

The average person doesn't even know you exist. Please stop hating yourself

We probably do tbh.
We probably were Nazi scientists or something in the past life.

You're a result of a bad genetic lottery and environment, so I suggest you hate nature and society instead of yourself. Doesn't mean you should try to like yourself though, since that's impossible for a rational incel.

They want you to hate yourself. Don't give them the satisfaction

OP listen to your heart. We are genetic filth, every time we leave the house we're a walking freak show to everyone around us. We deserve a torturous existence for our faulty sperm. Society should have killed us ages ago. We're not even the same species as Chad.

I'm 24 and still live with my parents, eat with them, watch movies with them, etc. I have no friends. I've been cursed with obscene ugliness and now I pay the price for that by missing out on love for the entire prime of my life. I always see people that are 21, 22 that look like 28 and I always wonder to myself if I look even older than them, because at 24 I feel like I haven't lived a life at all, I still feel 16 like that perfect girl will come and save me from inceldom one day.

Nature is cruel, but men are no worth to society, literally zero, if they're not willing to work and betabux to mop up Chad's mess.

They want you to hate yourself. Don't give them the satisfaction

No, they want us to stop hating women/going ER and "self-improve." Our own self-esteem doesn't matter to them.

How old are you OP? I began to hate myself when i was around 18-20 and discovered that the bluepill could not be more false and that rejection is actually what i deserve, the most natural thing to happen given the factors....
I wish myself to die every night in one way on another, so i can relate:feelsbadman:

Massive Bluepill comment.
He is a LARPing Chad, what did you expect?

You're a result of a bad genetic lottery and environment, so I suggest you hate nature and society instead of yourself. Doesn't mean you should try to like yourself though, since that's impossible for a rational incel.

let darkness consume you

Just accept your fate, embrace it and let the anger and frustation consume you, there is nothing you can you to revert your situation so suicide is the only solution for you

You deserve nothing, bruv- it goes both ways.

Once you start believing you deserve all the suffering in your life it only goes downhill from there. Most you can do is to start believing something else as a cope

Once you start believing you deserve all the suffering in your life it only goes downhill from there. Most you can do is to start believing something else as a cope
gymmax and moneymax or rot

Channel your hate outwards

the fate has been set

How can you deserve this? No one deserves this. (Apart from beheaders)

No non criminal deserves inceldom life bruhs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back