Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Starting to believe fap is murder.

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
Used to abstain when younger until I went on quora and got told that the sperms would die anyways but @knajjd has me thinking. I'm literally killing them. Just for release that I don't necessarily need.

Fapping is cocaine equivalent and unbridled

it is. anyone who says "your sperm die anyway" is like someone saying "people die eventually anyway" in defense of a murderer. you consciously pump the shotgun, and shoot it to kill more than a million living creatures, robbing them of their life, just for a second or so of pleasure. nature is disgusting. it is very funny how there are so many people who are against abortion who also jerk off daily. jesus christ.

dat cope tho
as if i'm ever going to use them anyway

You will overproduce sperms and discharge them in your sleep or in your urine if you don't masturbate.

You will overproduce sperms and discharge them in your sleep or in your urine if you don't masturbate.
anyone who says "your sperm die anyway" is like someone saying "people die eventually anyway" in defense of a murderer. you consciously pump the shotgun, and shoot it to kill more than a million living creatures, robbing them of their life, just for a second or so of pleasure

I don’t think it counts as a living thing until it fertilizes the egg.

I failed high school though so don’t listen to me..

We covered this. But at least I couldn't control it then.

Everything that's pleasurable takes some level of immorality to achieve, this ventures into "no such thing as ethical consumption" territory.

Everything that's pleasurable takes some level of immorality to achieve, this ventures into "no such thing as ethical consumption" territory.
It's such a slippery slope. I don't even have it all worked out yet tbh.

it is. anyone who says "your sperm die anyway" is like someone saying "people die eventually anyway" in defense of a murderer. you consciously pump the shotgun, and shoot it to kill more than a million living creatures, robbing them of their life, just for a second or so of pleasure. nature is disgusting. it is very funny how there are so many people who are against abortion who also jerk off daily. jesus christ.
damn, I didn't know you fucked with NoFap. Based tbh :fire:

I personnaly fap every 3 days now.
It used to be 2-3 time a day, but that shit was bad. You know the deal.
I don’t mind murdering sperm cells as they’re incomplete beings who need an ovule to be completed.
But too much and you lack self respect

It's such a slippery slope. I don't even have it all worked out yet tbh.
Well I'm not saying that you're wrong, I totally agree with you. What I'm getting at is that life is uniformly hostile to any sort of peace, ethics, or mercy. Throughout our entire life we are both passively and actively harming other life to continue existing. Ever ponder over what the energy cost of your existence might be?

My point is, of course I'm a murderer. If I were the sort of person who would care that I killed an unknown number of creatures for personal pleasure, then surely I would also be the sort of person who would kill myself immediately upon considering what my existence entails.

I personnaly fap every 3 days now.
It used to be 2-3 time a day, but that shit was bad. You know the deal.
I don’t mind murdering sperm cells as they’re incomplete beings who need an ovule to be completed.
But too much and you lack self respect
Idk what to think of this new revelation though. I could just be a bystander and not the killer.

If sperm lays dormant, was it really ever alive?

Who cares? We're doing our unborn sons a damn good thing by not bringing them into this hellish world. I sure as shit wished my Dad released the spermcell containing my DNA via jerking off before fucking my mom to have me.

I sure as shit wished my Dad released the spermcell containing my DNA via jerking off before fucking my mom to have me.
This, so fucking much.

Who cares? We're doing our unborn sons a damn good thing by not bringing them into this hellish world. I sure as shit wished my Dad released the spermcell containing my DNA via jerking off before fucking my mom to have me.
Human conception is animalistic and gross now that I think about it. I just can't man. Everyone's parents have had sex with each other.

Man i cant hold myself. Im addicted. I fap 3 or sometimes 4 times a day.

Man i cant hold myself. Im addicted. I fap 3 or sometimes 4 times a day.
I used to fap 7-8 times a day when I was 15-16 tbh.

I would come home from school and go ballistic on my penis.

I used to fap 7-8 times a day when I was 15-16 tbh.
I don't understand how this is possible. Didn't stuff stop coming out? Didn't it hurt?

I don't understand how this is possible. Didn't stuff stop coming out? Didn't it hurt?
I was incredibly horny. No it didn’t hurt.

Sex drive started to die down by 20 and now I barely fap at all. Maybe once a day if that.

now I barely fap at all. Maybe once a day if that.
1464183983787s.jpg

damn, I didn't know you fucked with NoFap. Based tbh :fire:
:soy:

Low IQ thread

tfw wifey says “NoFap, now!”
C3DB45F6 E749 4028 B009 3176BE06DBB3

Fapping too much is bad and sure you can say you're killing the sperm but in my case, I'm too weak to resist the urge.

our existence is based on killing and eating other living beings(plants or animals) and the only way to not be a MURDERER is to kill yourself.
I don't understand this moral faggotry.

My sperm would kill me if they could anyway. No mercy to those swimmy cunts.

Caring about your genetic material as an incel jfl

Btw @knajjd did a good job at trolling in this thread calling fappers mass murders.. While Chad gets to pump and dump Staceys and all stacey has to do is to pop birth control pills..

Every time you wash your hands or shower you are murdering millions of little innocent bacteria. Cooking your food kills even more! Taking millions of lives every day. How can you live with yourselves. That it why I nofap, nowash, noclean, nocook and am vegan. It is the only moral way to live.

i jerked it earlier and im to the point where im doing it because i dont want wet dreams...... this is what my life has come to. :feelsbadman:

I fap 1-2 per day otherwise i go crazy